Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Medium Scale Dairy Farm Loan availability and process

Register

Click Here!

krissai

Hello,

We are a group of 7 people who wish to start a medium scale hi-tech dairy farm in CG. We have a capital of about 15 lakhs and are in the process of registering a pvt ltd company for the same. We want to start with 60 HF cows initially and for which our project report comes to aroung 50 lakhs. I need information for obtaining/availing load for the remaining 35 lakhs.

Detailed guidance would be appreciated.

Thanks in Advance!

parameshwar_h

I hope you have conceptualized the farm details. If so, prepare the detailed project report (DPR) and submit it bank along with the collateral security (any immovable asset) for loan. Initiate the infrastructure development process, meanwhile show it to bank to bring them on board with you.
One more point: why are you conducting this activity under a Pvt.Ltd. company? It may attract taxes. Otherwise it will be treated as agriculture loan. Check with your legal advisor / chartered accountant.

sszarapkar

Dairy project

If interested to run the project in Maharashtra / Ratnagiri, I can assist u. Pl contact

Last edited by a moderator:

drsarkar

Hello,

We are a group of 7 people who wish to start a medium scale hi-tech dairy farm in CG. We have a capital of about 15 lakhs and are in the process of registering a pvt ltd company for the same. We want to start with 60 HF cows initially and for which our project report comes to aroung 50 lakhs. I need information for obtaining/availing load for the remaining 35 lakhs.

Detailed guidance would be appreciated.

Thanks in Advance!
Dear 7 partners [ Krissai ] ,

good Luck to start in Rural area with fodder land and water facilities approx. with 12 acres semi fertile .. Do,nt go for Registered Comp. till 500 pure milch herd with production / Collection and Processing sector for atleast 20000 ltrs / day .. We can provide you complete project consultancy services and based with our offices at M.P. & Rajasthan ..You can get A - Z Consultancy services from us .. Send Pvt message with contact details .. Good luck --Dr. Sarkar ...