Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted Medicnal plant and seeds wanted

Register

Click Here!

kumarar

Sir, I am interested to cultivate Holaostemma Adakodiyan{ atapathiyan,,Palay kirai,kalasa]seedling or seed and nannari seed wanted

please contact

Last edited by a moderator:

maitys

Sir, I am interested to cultivate Holaostemma Adakodiyan{ atapathiyan,,Palay kirai,kalasa]seedling or seed and nannari seed wanted

please contact
Holostemma ada-kodien (Jivanti / Chirvel / Adapathian ) although widely distributed throughout Southern India, the population in wild is gradually reducing due to the destructive and ruthless collection of root tubers from the wild and fruit set is a major problem in multiplying the species in wild, and other anthropogenic reasons the species became vulnerable . Only vitro culture ( tissue culture ) saplings are available in some selected Govt . owned medicinal plant nurseries in south and north India . Sapling rate rs 30-40 + packing and courier charge .

Attachments

Last edited:

kumarar

Holostemma ada-kodien (Jivanti / Chirvel / Adapathian ) although widely distributed throughout Southern India, the population in wild is gradually reducing due to the destructive and ruthless collection of root tubers from the wild and fruit set is a major problem in multiplying the species in wild, and other anthropogenic reasons the species became vulnerable . Only vitro culture ( tissue culture ) saplings are available in some selected Govt . owned medicinal plant nurseries in south and north India . Sapling rate rs 30-40 + packing and courier charge .
sir my mail id. nandhinez13@yahoo.co.in

madhavs1

please contact
New season started We can provide Medicinal plants and seeds,consultancy service also available. if you are intrested about cultivation Medicinal plants feel free to contact with us.
Madhav - 9866672765
Venkat -8106525657