Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Medicine to spary on mango tree flowers

Register

Click Here!

mrgfarms

Hi friends,
I am from vellore district,i have mango orchard .now its started to flower,I don't know what medicine need spray to protect it without damaging the yield,In shop they give more options on medicines to spray but i am new to this i need a clarity on this please help us.

Also can i mix neem oil with the medicine during spraying or we need to spray neem oil separately ,where can i buy neem oil(from a medicine company or from a mill) or how can i prepare neem oil to spray.

Thanks

Regards
Dinesh Kumar.M.G

padmanabhan_ganesan

Hi friends,
I am from vellore district,i have mango orchard .now its started to flower,I don't know what medicine need spray to protect it without damaging the yield,In shop they give more options on medicines to spray but i am new to this i need a clarity on this please help us.

Also can i mix neem oil with the medicine during spraying or we need to spray neem oil separately ,where can i buy neem oil(from a medicine company or from a mill) or how can i prepare neem oil to spray.

Thanks

Regards
Dinesh Kumar.M.G
Hi Dinesh,

Generally, the pesticides are sprayed only when there are pests found. There are chemical and organic pesticides available in the market or you can prepare your own.

It is better to spray or apply organic manures like Panchagavya first for better productivity and later on use Poochi Viratti only if the pests are found.

Regards
Padmanabhan Ganesan
Agriculture for Everybody