Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

medicinal plants seeds and plants available

Register

Click Here!

kmrherbs

high quality seeds and planting material of nepali satawar,aloevera,lemongrass slips,teak root shoots,stevia plants available in bulk.please rush your queries to:

Last edited by a moderator:

rajsekarh

high quality seeds and planting material of nepali satawar,aloevera,lemongrass slips,teak root shoots,stevia plants available in bulk.please rush your queries to:
sir
please send price list of seeds & plants we have 40 acres of land in ap near to tirupathi
thanku
rajsekar

mannesnmanne

we want Stevia for TWO Acres. Kindly Mail us the Details of the Stevia Plants which should be of Grafted Plants and not of seed Plants. If so kindly Mail us price per Plant including shipping to Hyderabad .

asrafali666

I am looking for high quality seed for lemongrass, Galangal Ginger & Persicaria odorata, the Vietnamese coriander.

If you have them kindly do contact me with your quotes.

Thanks
Ashraf

rajsekarh

sir
we are from andhrapradesh
we have 40 acres of land near to tirupati
please give price details of all plants

shanmuga06

Stevia,Aloevara,Teak stumps & teak tissue culture plants

We are having the teak stumps of Nilambur breed (Kerala),Tissue culture teak saplings (NC-21,Telli breed),Aloevara baby plants,vettiver slips .There is no grafting propagation in stevia .the stevia will be propagated by three methods by seeds germination, macro propagation (cuttings vegetation) and tissue culture (micro propagation ).The tissue culture stevia plants will gives more yield & sweeter than when other propagations.

For more details plz contact us:

A Sivakumar

schand

looking for blackpepper tissue culture plants

we are looking for black pepper tissue culture plants in bulk to distribute kerala.if you hve them please contact me

subramany

HI

if you have any experiences to share, please contribute so that others can understand why ur sarcastic comments.

Dear Sir,

Still I feel, let me give some more time to Mr.Dhananjy Singh to change his attitude and rectify his mistake other wise I will come back with full story shortly.

With Regards.

P.E.Subramany

Last edited: