Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Question Medicinal plants cultivation and marketing

Register

Click Here!

bharathirams

Dear all,
i am new in group, i have some agriculture land in trichy, i have interested to medicinal plant forming. I need consultancy for how to make medicinal plant cultivation and marketing. Please any one can consultant me

Thank you,
Ramachandran

madhavs1

Dear Sir

We are dealing herbal and spices cultivation. can you give your cell no or call me on 09866672765.

Regards
Elixir organic pvt.ltd
Hyderabad

pioneeragri

Medicinal plant cultivation

We provide all information and complete consultancy packages for cultivation of medicinal plants. For more details about our services please contact us.

skrish_tnsk

Hi RamaChandran

I am also from Trichy and I too have the same idea of doing this medicinal plant cultivation.
Shall we discuss about this in call.. Please contact me 9962439990 or give your number .

Thanks
Santhana Krishnan

monica69

Hey Dear, I suggest you to get helped from the best Medical Consultancy and also if you get it near to your place that would be great, Well I can not help you out this very much but If you guys need any kind of Paper or Writing work in future or present please do contact them https://eduzaurus.com/college-essay-help they can provide you professional help with essay writing and many more daily life writing works. I am very sure that you will like their work and hire them again and again.

margoton15

Perfect strain for a mellow evening. This helps with pain. It's outstanding against pain. This could become my favorite. I just had the GSC from curaleaf and it's definitely helping my pain and it's a amazing effect definitely can't wait to try more of this wendymccormick.com