Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

medicinal plants contract farming

Register

Click Here!

Cultivation of tulsh and bhumiamla in orissa

Dear sir,
I am interested in your proposal.
Pls kindly send me related details in my PM with your cell num and preferable address for further negotqiations.
thanks and regards
n.d. goswami
puri
ORISSA

Wanted interested growers for growing following medicinal hebs.
1. Tulsi
2. Bhumiamla

each herb is required from 200 - 500 ton. For buy back agreement and technical guidance please send private message pls feel free to contact and fix the appointment

eliza999

1. Tulsi
2. Bhumiamla

each herb is required from 200 - 500 ton. For buy back agreement and technical guidance please send private message pls feel free to contact and fix the appointment
hi i have 30 acres of land in AP. I can cultivate tulsi and bhuniamla if there is firm buy back agreement and technical support. Rest of the things can be negotiated. . pls contact if intrested

Last edited by a moderator:

ajitgote

Dear sir,
we r interested in contract farming on 25 acre of farm land. Plz send details .
Ajitkumar

chandra333

contact forming

hello sir,

i am redy to cultivate medicinal plants ,send me ur details

pioneeragri

Medicinal and aromatic plant cultivation

Hello Readers

We at Pioneer Aromatics & Agri Solutions, provide complete package for cultivation of medicinal and aromatic plants that includes planning and tehcnical support during entire crop growth period alongwith buyback of final produce right from the production site.

To initiate discussion with us, please write us via private message or send us an Email at below mentioned address.

Thanks and regards

rootsnfroots

Medicinal Plants/Herbs under buy back arrangement

Dear Sir,

SEASONS GREETINGS!

We are having fertile red soil agricultural lands in Hyderabad, andhra Pradesh and are interested in cultivating Organic / Medicinal and Aromatic plants / Herbs only under BUY BACK arrangement and looking for long term association.

You are requested to please forward us your business proposition

Thanking you and look forward for a long and cordial business relationship

with warm regards
Nagbhushanam

srilogasen

interested in medicinal plant contract farming

Sir i am from tamil nadu (Thanjavur district)..i am interested in contract farming in medicinal plants...please send me the details...

sridhars

1. Tulsi
2. Bhumiamla

Dear sir we have a land of 12 acres in tumkur district of karnataka with water
we are interested in growing these herbs please give us futher details
regards sridhar

thakursachin1

HI I m sachin thakur from himachal pradesh. i have the land nd wanted to grow, please tell me how can i contact you o knw more about it.

cyborg_jp

We are having large tracts of land with plenty of water in AP state. Pls. PM me
Regards, JP

ladwasunil

medicinal plants

hi,

we have around 50 acres of land, please send more details about Medicinal plants, buyback.

regards

sunil

rammoghan

1. Tulsi
2. Bhumiamla

Dear Sir

I have farm near peravirani in thanjavur district. Would you forward the details about the products and terms and conditions

prashantmsc

I have 22 acres near Gulbarga

Hi,

I have 22 acres of land near Gulbarga with good resources.
Kindly forward your requirement so that we could have a better understanding of the contract with pros an cons

tjays

we have 5 acres of land in palakkad, kerala. pls send us more details about this project.
our contact

pioneeragri

Medicinal and Aromatic Plant

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

We provide comprehensive and "Start to End" agri-consultancy packages for MAPs starting from planning to buyback of final produce.

We are intend to offer our clients highly profitable, less labour intensive, risk free and site-specific MAPs according to soils and agro-climatic conditions along with 100% buy back guarantee and absolutely free online consultancy on your desktop screen during entire crop duration. We also provide paid on-farm services.

We can help you in identifying most suitable MAPs for your farmland through a site visit or a detailed online counseling in either way you want. For more details of our services and discussion about your project, please do not hesitate to call us or write us an E-mail at below mentioned contacts.

Thanks and best regards

1. Tulsi
2. Bhumiamla

Dear Sir,
I have 10 acres agricultural land in shivrajpur near kanpur Uttar Pradesh and interested in your proposal of contract farming. pl. send me the details.
Thanking you,
ravindra kumar singh

mshaik1979

Dear Sir,
Can you please let us know how to contact and meet you.
as we have 40 acers of land and interested in contract farming.

QUOTE=sureshmr;184798]Wanted interested growers for growing following medicinal hebs.
1. Tulsi
2. Bhumiamla

each herb is required from 200 - 500 ton. For buy back agreement and technical guidance please send private message pls feel free to contact and fix the appointment[/QUOTE]

vipintyagi

1. Tulsi
2. Bhumiamla

plz call for this project

pravinvala

I have 15 acre land in gujarat close to ahmedabad and just on the river banks with water availability . Soil type is mild red sandy soil , generally we grow cotton , castor and even tomatoes in this soil . Please suggest what kinds of medicinal plants can be grown and cost per acre and yield and supports you would provide .

hsfauzdar

Contract Farming:

1. Tulsi
2. Bhumiamla

I have around 25 acres of agricultural land at Bharatpur in Rajasthan that is near AGRA & I can use it for medicinal plants cultivation and I am in talks with other farmers also. So plz send me complete details of plan, agreement, insurance, buyback etc.