Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Medicinal Plants - Buy Back

Register

Click Here!

rakeshg

We have our own unit in Seoni district of MP.You may have all the informations, process know how nad marketing support.Pl. contact indicating ur location and soil and climatic conditions enjoid by area.
Thanks
aromedindia@gmail.com
9451504200/9424633501
Dear sir,

i am resident of jehanabad in bihar. i want to grow medicinal plant & also sandal wood plant. how i can do it, pls send whole details related it.

RAKESH SHARMA
JEHANABAD,BIHAR

ponsanthan

Medicinal plant

What all plants you want and quantity , kindly let me know
Dr.P.Santhan
Please contact...

Last edited by a moderator:

jayesh_vedanta

pls provide information.

Hi,

Interested to work with reliable sources for growing, processing & supplying of medicinal/aromatic plants under buy-back agreement. Kindly contact me asap.

Thanks,
Ram
Please contact.........
We are promoting the cutivation of more than 10 medicinal plants each more than 10 tons required, buy back agreement will be made with current market price.You can send me private message and get technical advice, planting material.Thank you for your interest and interaction
Dear sir,
I am interested pls send me mail

rewarilba

Med. plant with by back

Hi,

Interested to work with reliable sources for growing, processing & supplying of medicinal/aromatic plants under buy-back agreement. Kindly contact me asap.

Thanks
Devender
Please contact.........[/QUOTE]

Dear Sir,
We asre having about 40 acres of land near Bijapur Karnatak n plenty of water is available round the clock want to cultivate herbal plantation (Medicinal) The soil is Black Cotton soil pl advice what can be grown in this field as at present we r growing Sugarcane , and conventional crops like Jawar, Tur, Chana(Small) .Pl give ur advice.
Awaiting for an earliest reply,
Shyamsundar

pandian3012

We have our farming land in theni district(Tamil nadu) and we have experience more than 35 plus year. My father is an agri development officer. Kindly let me know your project details??

Have a great weekahead!!

AWAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU!!

Best regards,
Pandian
Please contact..

shabhava

Rudraksha plantation

I have grown 2 RUDRAKSHA trees in our land. I got about 8.5 acres land in dakshina kannada district, karnataka. about 2500 arecanut, 250 coconut, pepper, plantains etc are grown here... Finding a suitable buyer/dealer for my rudrakshas. got some rare costly Rudrakshas

Last edited:

janardhan007

dear sir i am planning to cultivate the medicinal in 20acres so can u suggest some gud and profitable medicinal plants and buyback company details

rksamy

Medicinal plants

Dear sir,
we are planning to cultivate medicinal plants of more than 20 acres in our farm land in TN (ARIYALUR)
i need some information and support

thanking you

regards
RKSAMY

jalu_007

sir
i am interested pls. send me detall.i am from sabarkantha distt. of gujarat
Please contact....

We are promoting the cutivation of more than 10 medicinal plants each more than 10 tons required, buy back agreement will be made with current market price.You can send me private message and get technical advice, planting material.Thank you for your interest and interaction
Dear Sir,

We are planning to cultivate medicinalplants more than 100 acres in our farm land near Kurnool in Andhrapradesh.

If any one can give the buy back we can provide the samples which we had earlier .Please contact us with your Contract Agreement and We will assist you on this .

Regards,
Kranthi Agro Chemicals.
Please Contact us...

Pacific herb

Coleus Forskohlii & Mucuna/Kawach/velvet beans

We provide complete package for the Cultivation of Mucuna/ Kawach or Kounch Beej/ Velvet beans and Coleus Forskohlii/ Pashan bhed. It include, right from the land selection to the marketing support of the crop. It also includes the Elite Planting material. Interested Growers/Farmers are invited to visit our farm and see these crops in standing condition.
The present or previous season’s market price of Mucuna was between Rs. 80 to 120 per kg. and Coleus roots Rs. 150 to 250 per kg. The average expected yield of Mucuna is 600 to 800 kg. per acre and Coleus roots is 300 to 600 kg. per acre. Means Mucuna can fetch you around Rs. 50,000/- and Coleus Rs. Rs. 45,000/- per acre in just six month duration. Please note these crops are safe from wild and domestic animals.
We also take land on lease and do the Joint venture for these crop around Nagpur city, Maharashtra interested can contact for this on 094228 81280, 097301 07153. or write email at - herbal_globe@rediffmail.com

sonuuu

We have buy back agreement for Vetivert plants & Mappia foetida kindly contact
hello,
my name is kuljeet singh and i am investor looking for good agricultural projects . plz let me know the details of your project and how much is the investment required and what are the returns.and plz let me know about yourself your name, place, age, contact no.
thanx,
waiting for your reply
kuljeet singh

dineshvarma

Medicinal Plants

Dear Sir /Madam,
I am from Himachal and interested in cultivating Medicinal Plants under buy back. Interested parties may please contact me @ E Mail