Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Medicinal Plants - Buy Back

Register

Click Here!

samskaragros

Hi,

Interested to work with reliable sources for growing, processing & supplying of medicinal/aromatic plants under buy-back agreement. Kindly contact me asap.

Thanks,
Ram
Please contact.........

Last edited by a moderator:

aromedindia

Medicinal and aromatic plant culting

We have our own unit in Seoni district of MP.You may have all the informations, process know how nad marketing support.Pl. contact indicating ur location and soil and climatic conditions enjoid by area.
Thanks
aromedindia@gmail.com
9451504200/9424633501

syedmdrashid

sir
i am interested pls. send me detall.i am from chittorgarh distt. of rajasthan
Please contact....

ganapati

Hi,

Interested to work with reliable sources for growing, processing & supplying of medicinal/aromatic plants under buy-back agreement. Kindly contact me asap.

Thanks,
Ram
Please contact.........[/QUOTE
Pl quote your offer for cultivating medicinal plants as an intercrop in my following project:-
PROPERTY AT DEHEN

1. I own a small, hilly, laterite land admeasuring 7.5 acres at post Dehen, Tal. Dapoli, Dist. Ratnagiri of Konkan region in Maharashtra. Dehen is a small village, 28 km. from Mandangad ( A taluka place),on Mandangad-Anjarle Road and 20 km. from Dapoli (Nearest Taluka place).
2. There are 100, 5 yrs. old mango plants & 25 fruiting cashew nut plants.
3. My interest is to grow Rudraksha (Elaeocarpus ganitrus) varieties (Total 350 all over the world known in Australia as Blue Berry Ash/Quandong etc.)
4. The project includes development of a "Nakshatravan" as well.
5. The land has a kuccha well admeasuring 25 feet in diameter, kuccha approach road admeasuring 1100 ft.in length & 15 ft. in breadth,10 HP power connection & a pucca house admesuring 450 sq. ft. with three rooms & veranda.
6. The entire land is not fenced, saucer shaped ,bottom height 80 M above sea level, peripheral height(rim) 105 M above sea level with a gradient of about 30 degree.
7. Konkan season is heavy rains in monsoon(4 months) followed by scarcity of water for 8 months, very hot & humid in summer(sea shore at 8 km.).

damodar_yd

Hi,

Thanks,
Ram
Please contact.........
We have buy back agreement for Vetivert plants & Mappia foetida kindly contact

raashi

Dear Sir,
Kindly note that I have a plantation of Areca (11 Acres) and Coconut + Areca (around 20 acres) near Davanagere, Karnataka - India. I wish to grow like intercrop any medicinal plant which needs shade to grow. We can sign a buy back Agreement to this effect. Kind of plant suggested should not be eaten by Cattle and Sheep as we are leaving Sheep and Cattle for gracing inside the farm.
Take care. Any advise in this regard will be considered on top priority.
Rafiq Ahmed Shimoga

damodar_yd

I would like to grow medicinal plants on contract basis kindly contact
Regards
P.Damodar.

salimmomin

Hi,

Thanks,
Ram
Please contact.........
we are a group of farmers in western pune district maharashtra, interested to grow medicinal plants & currently growing ashwagandha in 2 acres of land on trial basis. pls. replay.

thanks
salim

ponsanthan

Buy back arrangement

We are promoting the cutivation of more than 10 medicinal plants each more than 10 tons required, buy back agreement will be made with current market price.You can send me private message and get technical advice, planting material.Thank you for your interest and interaction

gopalareddy321

info needed

Dear sir,
we are planning to cultivate medicinal plantsof more than 20 acres in our farm land near Vijawada in andhra pradesh,
i need some information and support

thanking you

regards

Venu
Please contact..

rahulhaldia

I have 50 asres of land with fencingin Alwar (Rajasthan). I have 1500 Amla trees on 15 acre of land and balance is empty. I have 24 hours electricity and tube wells, tractor and other equipments. Ph level is 8.5 of land and water is good.

sankarg4

We are promoting the cutivation of more than 10 medicinal plants each more than 10 tons required, buy back agreement will be made with current market price.You can send me private message and get technical advice, planting material.Thank you for your interest and interaction
Dear sir,
We have 40 acres of land in Virudhunagar distric of Tamilnadu. If you are interested, we will use land for medicinal plants. contact

G.Sankar

bridsy

Interested

Dear Sir,
we have over 150 acres of agri land at maharashtra - Raigad, about your proposal pl. write in details,Please contact..
Regards,
Subhash

ankurpatel2184

Hi,

Thanks,
Ram
Please contact.........
I am intrested to do in district ambedkarnagar UP please tell me in details, what is your bye back offer

samskaragros

Medicinal plants with buy-back gurantee

Hi Friends,

Thanks for your responses. Now my farm is ready to cultivate medicinal plants as intercrop in a mango garden (about 20 acres).

I do have the following infrastructure:

1. Fencing with a barbed wire

2. 40'X20'X14' Feet Underground storage tank for 24x7, 365 days water supply

3. Drip & Sprinkler Irrigation System

4. Vermi composting unit

5. A small Dairy farm of 4 baffalos & 2 cows for dung (under construction)

6. Servant quarters & Farm house for stay (under construction)

7. Electricity (both domestic & agriculture) -- Sanctioned, yet to be installed

I would like to utilize vermicompost, farm yard mannure and other biomass as fertilizers for our mango garden, same I would like to use for intercrop too. I do have another 20 acres for conventional farming.

Kindly suggest the appropriate medicinal herbs to be cultivated in mango garden & other feilds, which must be economically viable and marketable.

Note: I welcome the organizations with buy-back agreement for a long-term association.

Thanks,
Ram

Last edited:

peresandra

Sir,
I am having 20 acres land near Bangalore pleace let me know how to go about it.

contact details:

P.G.PRAKASH
please contact

shahaji_50

Hi,

Thanks,
Ram
Please contact.........
I am located at a village in Nanded District of Maharashtra State having about 10 acres irrigated land with mango plantation of seven years old and interested in cultivating medicinal plants under buy back system of any interested firms. Kindly guide me on this matter.

Thanks

S.L.Bhosle

sumuka236

medicinal plant.

i have almost about 200 acres of land on lease.
trying for contract forming for stevia cultivation.
contact me ....ganesan

jodhanaalt

Hi,

Thanks,
Ram
Please contact.........
We are interested in your proposal.
Kindly inform further details
Regards,

Prafulla Pant
Please contact..