Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

medicinal plant nursery development

Register

Click Here!

shloka

Anyone who have insterested in development of medicinal plant nursery please contact.we have giving total consultancy service.we have special project in medicinal plants.If any one insterested near poona or bombay contact.

ponsanthan

Medicinal plant nursery

There is demand for the medicinal plants like Shatavari, Gymnema, Lepatadenia reticulata, Commiphora mukul, Boswellia serrata, Crataeva magna, Piper longum, Lagerstroemia speciosa, Butea monosperma, Pterocarpus marsupium seedlings. If you supply these things, We will refer you for our requirements.
Ther is also demand for the seeds of bhumiamla, Kalmeg, Tulsi, Ashwaganda, Mucuna etc., If you supply it will be nice.
Thanks

sonuuu

consultancy required

Anyone who have insterested in development of medicinal plant nursery please contact.we have giving total consultancy service.we have special project in medicinal plants.If any one insterested near poona or bombay contact.
hi,
i am from mumbai want to start medicinal plants cultivation in 5 acers .plz guide me which plant will give good returns. plz e mail me . and plz send your contact no also
thanx

Last edited by a moderator:

mobeenm

Interested

I am having 14+ acres of land near Bangalore with all facilities like electricity, water, etc including greenhouses for nursery. Appreciate if you could provide me details on this project. I could be reached

regards
Mobeen

fresco

Hi
I have 35 acres of land in Tiruvarur - Tanjore District - Tamilnadu with good water facilities. The land is under cultivation of paddy at moment. Like to explore possibilities of cultivating medicinal plant nursery and or medicinal plants. Will you please guide.
Thanks
kannan
+91-9500177779
frescobiofarm@gmail.com

rawther

medicinal plant

hi..
i would like start a medicinal plant nursery in kerala.. pls give me some information about it... thank you

vishist_gupta

Sir,

I would be pleased to know about your projects and facilities provided by you.
Please forward me all the details and requirements of the medicinal plant nursery.
I would be eagrly interested in getting the economics and proper consultancy.
I have a land of about 15acres.

With reguards,
Vishist Gupta
Please contact..

ponsanthan

Nursery

National medicinal plant board is also supporting the development of medicinal Plant nursery, they also providing subsidy from 20 - 75 % depending upon the plants you are selecting. plants promoted are Vijayasar, sandal, Salacia and bael, coleus kalmeg, Tulsi, shatavari etc. You can contact state medicinal plant board or Horticultural mission or National medicinal plant board, You can also refer the NMPB web site.