Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Medicinal herb cultivation

Register

Click Here!

fpmfrancis

Dear Sir,
We grow Tulsi and Ardusi with 50 farmers of south Gujarat. Please tell us your requirement for the above and your purchase price. We grow about 15 medicinal plants organically with 50 tribal farmers.

Francis.

tulshidas

dear sir/madam, I agree with ur given information, pls send detail procedure as soon

Last edited by a moderator:

naveenp78

Hi,

I am basically from Bangalore and we have 20 acre of land and we are interested in growing medicinal plants. But we don't have any idea about that .So if u can help us with buying plants and with other details we can decide on this.

maitreyee

Wanted interested growers for growing following medicinal hebs.
1. Tulsi
2. Bhumiamla
3.Kalmeg
4. Ashwaganda
5. Coleus
6. Makoy
8. Shatavari
9. Ekanayakam

each herb is required from 200 - 500 ton. For buy back agreement and technical guidance please send private message
Sir, we already had these all plants. plz send me your detail and contact me for further proceedins.

sathes

medecinal plant cultivatur

sir we have cultivated medecinal plants like bhumiamla,kalmegh&thulsy.sen me detail of your requirments and price.

contact.
sathes kannan

drkaruna7

Aromatic plantation

Hi,

I am a farmer inerested in aromatic plantation. May I know your terms and conditions?

Dr karuna

chinnadurai

Dry coleus roots - SALE

Sir,

We have dry coleus roots of recently harvested stock of 10-15 MT is readily available for sale. If you are required any quanitty we can supply and also we can have a long term contract production for coming years as well. Send me your qty requirements, price offer etc

chirag

let me know the rates which you offer.

I have already cultivating Ashwagandha 10 acres and kalmegh 12 acres. Let me know the rates which you may offer and what is the production ration of the other herbs which you buy back. I would like to be serious for this matter.
1. Tulsi
2. Bhumiamla
3.Kalmeg
4. Ashwaganda
5. Coleus
6. Makoy
8. Shatavari
9. Ekanayakam

each herb is required from 200 - 500 ton. For buy back agreement and technical guidance please send private message

abudbinnasir

sir

please give me the details on my id
your address and phone number to contact
thanks

vsatya

HerbalCrop

i would like Herbal cultivate the Tulasi and Aloevera please provide guidance and detils

Regards

Suresh

vsatya

HerbalCrop

i would like Herbal cultivate the Tulasi and Aloevera please provide guidance and detils

Regards

Suresh

ponsanthan

Tulasi, Aloe vera

Tulasi can be cultivated as rainfed as well as irrigated crop. About 500g seed is required per acre. A nursery needs to be made in 2 cent land (10 x 10 beds 8 nos), seeds to be sown mixed with sufficient sand to spread the seeds uniformely. Nursery needs to be maintained for 1 month. After one month the seedlings should be transplanted to the main field.Sufficient organic manure , NPK needs to be applied. 30 cm spacing from plant to plant, 45 cm spacing between row to row is advisable. After transplanting, irrigation is required, weeding after 2- 3 weeks. Crop is ready after 60- 70 days for 1st harvest.
Harvest should be made 15-20 cm above the ground level. The herb needs to be dried well for 4-5 days in sun light and then sold to the customer. The field should be maintained well by doing interculutre practices such as weeding,watering, manuring etc. subsequent harvests can be made once in 2 months. 4-5 cuttings can be made in a year.
Select a best buyer for your crop and initiate cultivation. If you have a confident buyer, you can go for cultivation of Aloe vera.

rk1948

Pl let me know the details of these medicinal plants - correct Tamil or Kannada names _ planting details, profits, buy back scheme, loan facilities etc

srikantaprasadd

Dear Sir
I am a PhD Sclorar working on breeding aspects of Kalmegh. Hence i require as many lines of kalmegh as possible from various locations. If you provide me seeds (at cost) or contact of those who pocess seeds it would be great help. Kindly help me in this regard
Thanking you
Srikantaprasad.d

shashib

medicinal hebs

Hi,

I am Shashikant Bhor from Mumbai. I have around 10 acares of Land in Nasik and I am interested for growing said medicinal herbs. Kindly provide me Revenue Model of the same.

1. Tulsi
2. Bhumiamla
3.Kalmeg
4. Ashwaganda
5. Coleus
6. Makoy
8. Shatavari
9. Ekanayakam

jillajay

I am interested to know further about your project

Hi i am intereted in your project. let me know further from your side please contact