Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Medicinal crops cultivation Network.

Register

Click Here!

We are planing to establish a network based on agriculture throughout India. We want to reach up to grass root lavel. All the unusefull middel man will removed from agriculture business. If you want to repesent your area please contact us. We want to centralise the agriculture. So that grower can easily get the farm input at low cost and the custumer can get the product at low cost. Do you know the Onion is sold at rs 3/kg by farmer but we are purchasing at Rs 100/kg . In the first stage we will invite the representation in agriculture up to district lavel later on we will go up to tehashil lavel.

If you are interested then come on this platform. Please come early to make your reprentation strong.

If you want to be a part of this network and want to represent your area. please contact with your full contact detail to my private box .

kabupune

Medicinal crops

Yes i am interested
i am from mahad-maharashtra

please send me details

Last edited by a moderator:

fresco

Hi
I am keen to be part of this group. I am in south tamil nadu. Pl provide details to move forward.
kannan viswanathan

paliwal2610

interest in join your group

dear sir

i am interested in join your group of agriculture product commodity for sale & purchase & groving the plants for district & tahsil level.

please mail me your ideas & your products
please contact...

please send your contact details on my mail id

thanks & regards

mahendra

drkhanxaigham

Dear sir

Respected sir,
i am a Govt. unani doctor at gaya bihar,
but interested to be a part of your movement.
in our distt.there are too many farmer cultivating medicinal plants but at very small scale and without any good knowledge,
so there is need of time to explor the true knowledge of medicinal plant to all intereste people.
plz email me your email so that i can dis cus more,
thanx
Please contact..

ashwani_rma

In My vision your idea is very good. I am agree to associated with you, Pls give me detail about your network business for rajasthan

Regd
Ashwani Jain

rizwansoomro79

Eliminate the Role Of MIDDLE-MAN

Hello,
I`m pleased to see your mail on agriinformation thread Sir, actually i`m working as an Agronomist in Herbion Phyto Pharmaceutical in Karachi & want to buy herbs diorectly in Past I`m also working in different project of WWF- PakistanColloboration wid IKEA to eliminate the role of Middle man & procured directly all things mainly Cotton but this time I want to buy Medicinal Herb directly 7 trained all the mans to how to collect medicinal plants. in this respect you are interested to Operate your Network in Pakistan. & mostly in Northern areas of Kashmir Muzzafarabad, nathia gali & Murre areas. thanx.

Regards
Rizwan Baksh Soomro

Medicinal crops cultivation Network

]We are planing to establish a network based on agriculture throughout India. We want to reach up to grass root lavel. All the unusefull middel man will removed from agriculture business. If you want to repesent your area please contact us. We want to centralise the agriculture. So that grower can easily get the farm input at low cost and the custumer can get the product at low cost. Do you know the Onion is sold at rs 3/kg by farmer but we are purchasing at Rs 100/kg . In the first stage we will invite the representation in agriculture up to district lavel later on we will go up to tehashil lavel.

If you are interested then come on this platform. Please come early to make your reprentation strong.

If you want to be a part of this network and want to represent your area. please contact with your full contact detail to my private box .

themia

interested in your information

We are planing to establish a network based on agriculture throughout India. We want to reach up to grass root lavel. All the unusefull middel man will removed from agriculture business. If you want to repesent your area please contact us. We want to centralise the agriculture. So that grower can easily get the farm input at low cost and the custumer can get the product at low cost. Do you know the Onion is sold at rs 3/kg by farmer but we are purchasing at Rs 100/kg . In the first stage we will invite the representation in agriculture up to district lavel later on we will go up to tehashil lavel.

Sir,
It was indeed a pleasure to see the movement you have me from Dimapur Nagaland please send me detail to my P.M inbox.
we are a group of small farmers into spices and other medicinal crop plantation

regards

rizwansoomro79

Still waiting for Your Reply.

Dear Sir,
As mentioned in my last mail on last week I`m again reminding you that I need This type of training, So plz. Contact on my Personal E-Mail or Contact/

Rizwan Baksh Soomro

chiku_it_invent

Pl send details of your project. I am interested. In your idea is very good. I am agree to associated with you, Pls give me detail about your network business for gujarat

From Chirag panchal : Gujarat, Halol, Dist. Panchmahal.

Medicinal crops cultivation Network. Reply to Thread

sandeep dhakate

Hello,
I`m pleased to see your mail on agriinformation thread Sir, actually i`m working as an Agronomist in Herbion Phyto Pharmaceutical in Karachi & want to buy herbs diorectly in Past I`m also working in different project of WWF- PakistanColloboration wid IKEA to eliminate the role of Middle man & procured directly all things mainly Cotton but this time I want to buy Medicinal Herb directly 7 trained all the mans to how to collect medicinal plants. in this respect you are interested to Operate your Network in Pakistan. & mostly in Northern areas of Kashmir Muzzafarabad, nathia gali & Murre areas. thanx.

Regards
Rizwan Baksh Soomro
Hi,
My self Mr. Sandip Dhakate working as Manager (Agro Sales) at Nagpur (Maharashtra). Presently I am working in medicinal plant project i.e, Aloe Vera. We are going to cultivate this crop on an area of 40 ha. in Nagpur and will process this crop to produce pure gel. I am very much interested to join with you for developing agriculture market in Nagpur. So please elaborate your ideas and send me on sandip_dhakate@yahoo.com.
With Regards

sandip Dhakate
Manager (Agro Sales)
Nagpur
Mob. 09011039283