Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

mashrooms at home

Register

Click Here!

tmravichandran

Mushroom at home

Hi

WHich mushrooms are you looking at???

Regards
Ashwini
Dear Ashwini,

I am interested to grow MUSHROOMS in a small level. What are the parametres and things required to grow Mushrooms like BUTTON as well as LEAF. I am living near Coimbatore. Whether Button Mushrooms are feasible to grow in Plains?

I Need your reply.

Regards.

T.M. RAVICHANDRAN.

Last edited by a moderator:

Best Quality Mushroom Spawn in Bulk

Dear Sirs,
Our company Gayatri AgriHort produces mushroom spawn in bulk in most advanced laboratory.
We produce spawn for Oyster mushrooms, Paddy Straw mushrooms, Milky mushrooms. We can send the spawn to your nearest railway station @ Rs.58 per kilogram (including railway charges + packing).
You can contact us through private message option.
Thanks,
Gayatri AgriHOrt.

deals141

Looking for Oyster Mushrooms Spawn

Dear Sir/ Mam,
I am located at Hyderabad. I am interested to buy 200-300 Kgs of Oyster Mushrooms Spawn from you. But before that I have a question. Where OR who will buy the finished product. Will you guys buy back the finished product if not make me contact with someone who will buy the product from me. I tried two kgs initially & it came good. So now I want to go in a big volume. Please help me in this regards. I know a guy who is selling the spawn & also he will buy back the product. But he is charging a little bit more on spawn. Please reply to my email id

Thanks & regards

Last edited by a moderator: