Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Marketing Executive for Cashew Nut business

Register

Click Here!

pra58

Greetings from Goldncashew

Goldncashew is a Indian owned export company based in Ghana West Africa, and we are into exporting Raw cashew nuts to India, we are looking for some Marketing Executive to promote our business in India, The candidate should have very good knowledge about the Cashew nut market in India, with 2-3 years of experience in the field, Salary would not be a constraint for the right canditates, attaractive incentives and perks, opportunity to travel to Africa and European countries, interested candidates please send you updated resume
Best regards
Prakash
Director

Last edited by a moderator:

rida

want to promote your products in middle east

hi i am Jaleel from Saudi Arabia, well i would like to join your organization currently i am in saudi arabia, is there any opportunity in saudi arabia to promote your products in kingdom

shirin

Goldncashew is a Indian owned export company based in Ghana West Africa, and we are into exporting Raw cashew nuts to India, we are looking for some Marketing Executive to promote our business in India, The candidate should have very good knowledge about the Cashew nut market in India, with 2-3 years of experience in the field, Salary would not be a constraint for the right canditates, attaractive incentives and perks, opportunity to travel to Africa and European countries, interested candidates please send you updated resume
Best regards
Prakash
Director
Dear Mr. Prakash,
My name is Ramakrishnan Iyer, Regional Director (Maharashtra & New Delhi) of The Farming Trust of India, having their head office in Kerala. We have good access to the CAPEX, a government body of Cashew importers & exporters and we can arrange for direct importers. If interested you can write to us on ramname@gmail.com or contact on +919819283866.

aezaz

hi

Best regards
Prakash
Director
hi sir plz send me your contact details...

Best regards
Prakash
Director
Please send your contact details.

Regards,
V.Kalpana

harsha2006

Sir,

I am interested, (I am graduate in Commerce & having worked as Accountant in 165 Crores FMCG company & also worked as Marketing Manager ) as I am resident of Karnataka nearby Konkan region of Maharashtra, Goa & Karnataka cashew processing units & also I am having small processing unit, I can market your products in Karnataka, Maharashtra & Goa, if still vacancy exists please send me details to patilsheetal2002@yahoo.co.in

hortus1994

sir I am interested for above post. I am horticulture graduate and I am ready to work with u .please send me email address and ur contact number for urgent reply.

SATLA R.K.

R.K.Satla

R A J A N E N T E R P R I S E S

( Brokers for International Trade )

44,Satla House, KP 7th Lane, S.P.Road,

First Floor,Mumbai-400008, India

Cell :91-99201 20216

Mail : <mailto:rksatla@gmail.com> rksatla@gmail.com

anaywagh

Dear sheetal,

I have my business in 100% Organic Agro Products & Tree Plantation.
I am looking for Partners to expand my work in your area with Huge Returns. Hence sending this message.
Kindly get in touch with me 9422317926 or email anaywagh@gmail.com for further discussion in details.

Regards,
Anay Wagh
Pune

Dear Sir,

I am interested in Working with your company in India, I have knowledge of Cashew processing.
send me the details to patilsheetal2002@yahoo.co.in cell No. 9844325169

Regards,
Sheetal