Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted Manpower required to assist in the farm

Register

Click Here!

arsvinfo

Hi,
We are small scale matured coconut producers. We are also planning to widen with farming or livestock farming but we lack in manpower. Please suggest how can we look for helpers to assist in the farm.

saravanan4

I am Saravanan , am very interested in integrated farming system, I lives in Coimbatore, can I support you if you like

rkishorekumar38

can i get the exact manpower sir???? This is logeshwaran from Vadavalli, Coimbatore and we have to supply manpower all over india. if you need any of my assistance kindly inform will assist you with in 48 hrs...

sumankhanal

Hello sir this suman khanal from nepal.i am also a farmer .I can take responsibility of your farm house.i want to come there and want to work.my wife also come with me for work.please reply .where is your farm house?
1 person or family - 24 *7 in the farm, look after Chicken and Goat farming, Mango and Neerudu plants take care. This is Just start up Project. so work will be very less, but responsibility will be more. Like Supervisor of that complete 5-10 acres land. Accommodation with basic necessaries will be provided us.Interested people can contact 0-9986253883

farm location :

deepasubbaiah

Hello sir this suman khanal from nepal.i am also a farmer .I can take responsibility of your farm house.i want to come there and want to work.my wife also come with me for work.please reply .where is your farm house?
I need help like you at my farm in Tamil Nadu. If you can manage taking care of 2 cows along with the farm, please call me for details on 9845054907 or 9845738320.

sammbhau

can i get the exact manpower sir???? This is logeshwaran from Vadavalli, Coimbatore and we have to supply manpower all over india. if you need any of my assistance kindly inform will assist you with in 48 hrs...
samir manohar need at thane district pin 421302 1 person contact 8828000808

senthilk6

Share ur Contact details, I am looking for a person for my Farm.

sujeeth0909

Hello,

I'm looking for a Family to take care of my Farm located within 10 kms distance from Bangalore. There is a house avaliable for residing with all the facilities. The labour has to take care of the poultry and the plantation in 2 acer land. Salary can be negoiated, I'll provided the groceries on a monthly basis along with the salary.

Sujeeth
Ph: 9738377009