Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Mango plant Management Consultant

Register

Click Here!

csekhar

Hi
I have 20acres 2 year old high density Jumbo kesar mango orchard in Srikalahasti, chittoor(Dt) I am looking for Plant management consultant who can manage orchard like prune tree , apply fertilizer, to buy simple modern equipment so that reduce the labor work .... and guide all us in each level I mean from pruning to post harvesting. Let me know there is any plant management consultant in Chittor district.
Thanks
Chandrasekhar

aryancropcare

Hi
I have 20acres 2 year old high density Jumbo kesar mango orchard in Srikalahasti, chittoor(Dt) I am looking for Plant management consultant who can manage orchard like prune tree , apply fertilizer, to buy simple modern equipment so that reduce the labor work .... and guide all us in each level I mean from pruning to post harvesting. Let me know there is any plant management consultant in Chittor district.
Thanks
Chandrasekhar
Dear Friend,
For any problems related to plants, Mango Plants, less growth,Fertigation, pest or fungus problem , feel free to contact us for crop care solutions. We offer solutions for hard to eradicate crop problems.

Thanks & Regards,

Nirav Kikani
M/s. Aryan Crop Care,

1213, Swastik Society,

Ambavadi, Krishnanagar,

Bhavnagar – 364 001.

Gujarat, India

( : 091-0278 - 2207193 Mob: 09898341199 /9328341199

Email: niravkikani@hotmail.com , aryancropcare@gmail.com
visit : www.aryancropcare.co.in

Kind Attn:- Mr. Nirav Kikani (Partner)

shrushti

Shrushti hitech and agriculture development

Shrushti Hitech & Agriculture Development
Add :-Vishwa Empire Office No .47 ,Baramati ,Dist-Pune Maharashtra .Pin-413102
Email-realagro1@gmail.com / shrushti.hitech@gmail.com 09403967696, 09890769945

Introduction of The Company

Is a organization established to render the service to the respected farmers, a backbone of Indian economy?
The establishment is made after the one year’s continual efforts of promoters & their sister concern in the agriculture & allied field.

We are broadly in the consultation in Hitech Floriculture And Horticulture & Turnkey Project in Poly House Construction for the farmers residing in the Maharashtra, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka Gujarat & Rajasthan Delhi, state, Nepal and Sri lanka to provide various services in the field of agriculture.

We also Supply of Floriculture & Horticulture plants. Manufacture in Soil Application Foliar products for the Agriculture sector, while promoting the organic farming concept. The company has efficient, cost effective products of International standards. The products have been established for their efficacies for over one year. The Company believes in eco-safety, high quality & efficacious products, intensive customer & end user training & consistent after- sale service. We have our registered office at Dist Pune Baramati, Maharashtra.

Shrushti Hitech & Agriculture Development

INTODUCTION OF THE COMPANY

MANAGEMENT & CONSULTATION
Consultant for Hitech Floriculture & Horticulture

Horticulture and floriculture Development & Maintenance
Develop your farm with innovative ideas with all facilities you deserve w. r. t. horticulture & floriculture development & also support to you our comprehensive technical Assistance .

Trading of Agriculture input & output
No need to go for hunting at different sources for the agriculture & allied inputs you require & the sale output you want to market. It’s all with. Shrushti Hitech & Agriculture Development

Project-Wise research in agriculture & allied fields
Want to have idea about economics or want to submit the project report at bank in agriculture & allied fields. Just visit with your requirements.

Contour & irrigation system survey.
Establishment of projects
Establish the Horticulture land development, Turnkey Project in Poly house, Shade house, Net House processing units & provide further technical Support etc.
Erection of project on Turnkey basis from design stage up to final production.
Plantation of selected crop & support to our comprehensive Technical Assistant .