Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

For Sale Mango Garden is for sale in Hyderabad.

Register

Click Here!

The extent of 16 Acres of Agricultural Farm with Mango plants is available for sale @ Talakondapalli, Shamshabad. The land consists of 3 Borewells, Farm pond and 2 Poultry sheds (total birds capacity of 21,000 numbers). It's an excellent land for Farm House purpose and worthy of availing this land at the cheap price. Further details, contact me personally.

Thanks & Regards
Abhi R Reddy,
+91 97045 82937,
Invsetor's Choice.

raghu_r74

Dear,
The extent of 16 Acres of Agricultural Farm with Mango plants is available for sale @ Talakondapalli, Shamshabad. The land consists of 3 Borewells, Farm pond and 2 Poultry sheds (total birds capacity of 21,000 numbers). It's an excellent land for Farm House purpose and worthy of availing this land at the cheap price. Further details, contact me personally.

Thanks & Regards
Abhi R Reddy,
+91 97045 82937,
Invsetor's Choice.
We welcome you with your terms and conditions for the same,
We are waiting for the same
Thank you
Raghuvirsinhji maharaul
Whatsapp:8320082971/9427349631

atbapuji

Thanks & Regards
Abhi R Reddy,
+91 97045 82937,
Invsetor's Choice.

please let me know cost thanks

SupportTeam

Staff member
hi jayaraam real properties, hope you are watching the responses received to your post. Await your feed back?