Mango Farm Land

Register

jkantharaj

Available a Mango farm land measuring 6.4 acres, completely red soil, with trees about 3 yrs old, at Palacode falling under Dharmapuri Dist, and about 106 kms from Bangalore. There is about 1.75 acre of free land for other types of cultivaion. The land is 4.5 kms from Palacode Bus station. There is no well or bore and the buyer has to get this work done. The land is completely flat and clean and no extra work is there to be done. From tar road point the land is about 1 km on mud road, which is motorable. The asking price is 2.75 lakhs an acre & its negotiable between the seller & buyer. Its a single owner property. My service fee is 2 % of the purchase value, payable once legal formalities are cleared. Contact Please ....

Regards

Last edited by a moderator:

vin_1975

HI Kantharaj

Available a Mango farm land measuring 6.4 acres, completely red soil, with trees about 3 yrs old, at Palacode falling under Dharmapuri Dist, and about 106 kms from Bangalore. There is about 1.75 acre of free land for other types of cultivaion. The land is 4.5 kms from Palacode Bus station. There is no well or bore and the buyer has to get this work done. The land is completely flat and clean and no extra work is there to be done. From tar road point the land is about 1 km on mud road, which is motorable. The asking price is 2.75 lakhs an acre & its negotiable between the seller & buyer. Its a single owner property. My service fee is 2 % of the purchase value, payable once legal formalities are cleared. Contact Please ....

Regards
Can u please contact me with more details

udaychopda

Hi

Can u send me u r contact details , would like to complete the deal as soon as possble

torsion

send me your contact information on this email id I will get in touch with you.

geobasics

Regards
Mr.Kanthraj pls call for dharmapuri land i am at hosur i need 2 to 5 acres agriculture land (pure agriculture purpuse water and soil quality to be must)

Please contact....