Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

* Mango and Malabar Neem plants

Register

Click Here!

narayanreddy

I have around 40 acres of Land near Jagtial, Karimnagar Dist in Telangana state. I have around 14 acres of Mango plantation (age-15 years). I am planning to expand mango plantation of another 10 acres and surround the entire area by thick Malabar neem plantation. So, now I need to know where can I buy Malabar Neem and Benganapalli Mango plants. Should be shipped to my village. Thanks - Narayan Reddy.

shanmuga06

I have around 40 acres of Land near Jagtial, Karimnagar Dist in Telangana state. I have around 14 acres of Mango plantation (age-15 years). I am planning to expand mango plantation of another 10 acres and surround the entire area by thick Malabar neem plantation. So, now I need to know where can I buy Malabar Neem and Benganapalli Mango plants. Should be shipped to my village. Thanks - Narayan Reddy.
We are prominent nursery garden dealing with orchards plants like mango Banginapally(Bhanison),Alphonsa,imam Basand,Bangalora,petha Rasalu,China Rasalu,cherukku rasam,Neelam ,balamani(chendura),malcova,kesar,Mallika and many more choice varieties .We also promoting and propagating "Malabar Neem"seedlings by seed germinating method for fast growth and better growth.We have already completed nearly 100 acres in Telengana region like Mahabubnagar,Nalgonda and Bidar,Karnataka .

For more details plz.contact us:

A Sivakumar,
PRIYA Nursery a Garden,
KARAIKUDI-630001,TN
priyagar06@yahoo.co.in

garao56

Please contact us for project report for availing Bank term loan:
G.Ananda rao B.Sc(Ag)
Agri Finance consultant, Vijaya Agro Consultants
Mobile: 9703128495
Mail: garao56@gmail.com