Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Male and female African Grey Parrots For Adoption

Register

Click Here!

richard2

We have two of African Grey Parrots for adoption.The parrots are closed bred,The parrots are of good vocabulary, excellent at voice commands and they are great with children and other birds and animals. These parrots were raised with much love and socialization to help you get the best family companions. They are Micro chipped and vet checked, they have taken all shots with closed medical attention. The parrots will come with all certificates and paper works from our vet ranging from Hatched Records, DNA sexed papers, health guarantee etc.
The birds are 2 years old as of now making them easy to adapt and learn. The parrots are checked by a vet every time and it has up-to-date veterinary records. They are now ready for caring and loving homes with free parrot cage and toys. if interested contact for more details and pictures and don't forget your valid mobile phone number . thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

paxton

I have adorable and well trained talkative African grey parrots and eggs ready for your homes this season for any one who is interested,caring and not to time wasters.

My parrots can pronounce up to 30 words now and they are quick in learning this parrots are all health guarantee and coming with all health documents. contact us for more information on how to get this birds. I do supply this bird in Africa Asia north and south America Europe and in the middle east. i give this birds outs for pets lovers and and pets shops so if you are interested then emails us for more information on how to get this birds delivered to you right at your doorsteps.

srinathmadhu

Dear Richard,

I am interested in adopting the African Grey parrots. I am presently out of the country. Working in the Ivory Coast. Can you please call my friend Mr.Ved Prakash in Secunderabad and give him the details. I am willing to pick them up immediately.

Regards,
V.M.Srinath Madhu

hasanraza

parrot

dear sir

pl give me some more details i am intrested for the same

drmsingh

I am INTERESTED

I have adorable and well trained talkative African grey parrots and eggs ready for your homes this season for any one who is interested,caring and not to time wasters.

My parrots can pronounce up to 30 words now and they are quick in learning this parrots are all health guarantee and coming with all health documents. contact us for more information on how to get this birds. I do supply this bird in Africa Asia north and south America Europe and in the middle east. i give this birds outs for pets lovers and and pets shops so if you are interested then emails us for more information on how to get this birds delivered to you right at your doorsteps.