Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Malabari/Thalassery Goats for sale in Bangalore

Register

Click Here!

sibitv

Dear farmers,
I have started a goat farm 4 months back with 42 pure bred malabari goats and 1 Boer male. All goats are aged between 1 to 2.5 year old all are vaccinated (PPR, HS, ET, FMD) and dewormed. Almost all goats are pregnant now. 5 of them delivered in last couple of months and have 8 kids.
I am working with an IT company and going to abroad for long term within a couple of months. So planning to sell all animals.

Interested farmers are welcome.

Thanks,
Sibi

nagenderkalliam

Inquiry for sale of Goats- Reg.

Dear farmers,
I have started a goat farm 4 months back with 42 pure bred malabari goats and 1 Boer male. All goats are aged between 1 to 2.5 year old all are vaccinated (PPR, HS, ET, FMD) and dewormed. Almost all goats are pregnant now. 5 of them delivered in last couple of months and have 8 kids.
I am working with an IT company and going to abroad for long term within a couple of months. So planning to sell all animals.

Thanks,
Sibi
Hi, I am intending to set up a goat farm 70 Kms from Hyderabad, for which infrastructure is ready and ready to begin,I would be pleased if you can send me further details regarding the sale price and other details on my mail Id: nagenderkalliam@yahoo.com or alternately you can contact me on 9392550660 after 10 am. Thank you. Nagender.

ipsingh_2006

i am interested to purchase the goats owned by you ,please let me have the detailed

Dear farmers,

Thanks,
Sibi
i am interestd in purchase of the goats please let me have the details and price estimated
by you
ipsingh_2006@yahoo.co.in

cviman

Enquiry for thalassary Goats

Hi,

I am looking for about 40 healthy Thalassary goats .Please inform the availability and the price.
My Mail id : cvimanee@yahoo.co.in

thanks & regards
chandran

Dear farmers,

Thanks,
Sibi

raashi

What is your offering Price.
Are you ready to give out the goats for care and take returns from it - once in a year.

rehmank

Hello!

Is the offer still open?

Do let me i know i am interested.

You can contact me at krassociates.caATgmail
or call me at (number given in pm)

Rehman
Mysore

krishna1485

Hi Sibi,
This is Krishna based in Bangalore, I am interested to buy your goats, can we have a meeting regarding this, you can call me to my mobile no: 9900443900

krishna1485

Hi Sibi,
This is Krishna, based in Bangalore. I am interested to buy your goats, it would be great if you give me call to +91 9900443900 for further discussion.

Thanks,
Krishna