Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Low cost fuel efficient tractor

Register

Click Here!

marketing

Angad 240D Tractor

‘Angad 240 D Tractor’ is a low cost tractor designed specifically for small and medium land holdings (1 to 5 ha). The salient features of this tractor are:
22 Horsepower fuel efficient horizontal diesel engine.
Costs less than half the price of the commonly used tractors in India.
Can carry out all farm operations like ploughing, cultivator operation, Rotovation, harrowing, reaper application, threshing etc. as well as off-farm application like transportation.
It can also be used for special applications like providing power to a water pump or an alternator (for generating electricity).
Easy to repair and maintain. Simple design; can be serviced by village mechanic.
30% lower costs of repairs and maintenance.
At least 25 % less consumption of fuel.
Compatible modern implements at economical cost are being supplied by the manufacturer adding to its economy.
Capable of hauling at least 2 tons of load.
‘Angad 240D Tractor’ is an excellent machine on the road; it gives 10-14 km per litre of diesel with full load.

The product Demo Videos can be seen at SAS Motors Limited.

About SAS Motors Limited

SAS Motors Limited is a public limited company incorporated in April 2003 with the mission of making low cost affordable farm mechanization technology available to the Indian farmer. Its flagship product is ‘Angad’ 240 D tractor. The company is engaged in sourcing, assembling, manufacturing, and marketing of ‘Angad’. SAS Motors also provides a range of agricultural equipments – all with innovative design and economical price.

Our Mission

Our mission is to make low cost tractors, power tillers, and other farm machineries designed on ‘appropriate technology’ platform available to the Indian farmers.

imrangepl

Quote for Angad 240 D tractor

Dear sir,

Plz provide me your quote for the above mention tractor.
Things provided with it, carriage, and other things.

Regards

Imran
Please contact..

Last edited by a moderator:

sarjeet46

Angad 240 D TRACTOR

Dear Imran Gepl

Please quote your rate of 240 d tractor alon with other asseries or contact me on or send me a private message

Regards

Sarjeet Singh

edwardakanor

Low cost efficient tractor

Provide me with the sale price of the Angad 240D Tractor as well the Diesel Mini Tiller. include shipping charges to Accra, Ghana. Reply