Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted Looking to purchase 20 tons of g4 chillies.

Register

Click Here!

Dear all,

We require g4 chilli of 20MT in packing of 4kg bags. Please get back to me with the price and available stock with you.
Awaiting you're reply

Regards
Chethan Venkatesh

Last edited by a moderator:

gree17a3

Dear all,

We require g4 chilli of 20MT in packing of 4kg bags. Please get back to me with the price and available stock with you.
Awaiting you're reply

Regards
Chethan Venkatesh
Mr. Chethan, We have our Chain of Farmers who Cultivate Hybrid Varieties: VNR-305 & Namdhari-1701 here in Eastern Uttar Pradesh. Its medium size & very pungent. Do Contact me on my Mbl. 9559944441 or email id: greenfarmorganics@gmail.com for further details. Rgds., Firoz Hassan Khan. Horticulturist & Organic Farming Consultant. Green Farm Organic. Allahabad.

intertrade

Dear all,

Awaiting you're reply

Regards
Chethan Venkatesh

Talk to me on your requirement of G4 Green Chilly in packing -
that is for Gulf market! indicative price @ Rs.52/kg without packing material
(product is sorted - not random) it will take around 6 days to procure, sort, clean,
pack for 1 fcl consignment. Mobile: 9620 557190, Bangalore.

gree17a3

Dear all,

Awaiting you're reply

Regards
Chethan Venkatesh
Mr. Venkatesh, We can Supply you with 50MT of Farm Fresh Green Chillies in Packing of 4Kgs. The Rate per Kg is Rs. 40. Payment Mode- Advance thru RTGS. Tranportation Charges Extra to ur Location. Do Revert Back. Regds., Firoz Hassan. Horticulturist. Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh.

jann5771

we will supply g4green long chilli. price per kg rs.38/-packing labour extra. 10 tons we supply with in 1 week. kindly contact me 9787425932