Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted looking to plant Taiwan red lady papaya seedlings in my 3 acre farm in Bangalore.

Register

Click Here!

shrijul

Hi,

I am looking to plant Taiwan red lady papaya seedlings in my 3 acre farm in Bangalore. If any one has contacts of the suppliers around bangalore, kindly provide.

Thanks,
Venkatesh

greenlandfns

Hi,

I am looking to plant Taiwan red lady papaya seedlings in my 3 acre farm in Bangalore. If any one has contacts of the suppliers around bangalore, kindly provide.

Thanks,
Venkatesh
We provide Concept to Completion Consultancy Services for Red Lady Pappaya and other high value crops-from planting material to marketing of products-based on Integrated Green Farm Project principles. Please contact us with details of land, location details, your investment capacities, loan requirements and contact details : E: greenlandfns@gmail.com
Greenland Farms & Nursery Services/Medicinal Planters Association of India
Palakkad, Kerala/Bangalore, Karnataka.

namratag

Hi,

Thanks,
Venkatesh
Hello, Have you managed to plant your seedlings? I am looking for farmers who grow red papaya in and around Bangalore.