Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Looking to buy 3 to 10 acres of land in Tamilnadu

Register

Click Here!

rishikrishnan

Hi,

I'm planning to buy 3 to 10 acres of land in Tamilnadu. Preferred locations are kanchepuram, thiruvanamalai, salem, madurai, near kodaikanal foot hills, thiruvallur, trichy, thanjavur even any other places also can be considered.

If the price is less even I can think about buying more acres.

I'm planning to buy the land within a month. Please let me know if anyone have any land for sale.

Rishi

kodai coffee land sale

Land available in kodaikanal sir coffee orange banana fruit trees silver oak trees natural water 24 hours water service natural scenes 1acre 5 lakhs to 25 lakhs please contact my mobile number 9655268183
vknathan572@gmail.com

gbcsd

We are having 93 acres of land in the foot of the hills. In between Trichy and Dindigul. Abundant Ground water. Budget will be Rs.3.00

balunpaddu

Hi,
We are having a good number and vast area of agriculture lands in Tamil Nadu. One among them is Thiruchuzi near Madurai. Interestingly this is the Birth Place of Ramana Maharishi.
Another place is Vaalinokkam, is 40 Kms from Ramanathapuram. Plenty of Acres available. The Budget is within your reach. Come, see the place, buy start Agriculture.
All the Best.
N Padmanabhan

rishikrishnan

Dear Padmanabhan,

Please let me know more details about the land near Madurai. I may buy 3 to 10 acres, please let me know the pricing for each acre and also send me the pics of the land and other details to my email id rishikrishnan@yahoo.com