Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Looking to buy 20 acres in full cash

Register

Click Here!

karprasad

Looking to buy (wanted) 20 acres of land for agriculture. Anywhere preferably near mysore or bangalore or anywhere else

For rs 50,000 to Rs 1 lac per acre
Immediate spot cash settlement.

Kushgi or vacant or barren land is also fine

mani_2264

land for sale

A land of 22 acres with clear title is available for sale near 10kms from chamaraja nagar near mysore .contact the under signe for further information and negotiation

MANI
Nine four four eight three one nine eight zero six

yogasri

Agri land

Kindly note
That for buying Agri land in Karnataka conditions:
1.you should be an agriculturist .
2. Your annual Income should not me more than 2 Lacs / an mum
Both to be certified.
If you can meet this requirements I can give lands around Mysore but not at the cost ( which is not even available beyond najangudu)
These are realistic facts
Mail
yogasri@ gmail. Com for a meaningful interactions

Looking to buy (wanted) 20 acres of land for agriculture. Anywhere preferably near mysore or bangalore or anywhere else

Hi Mr.PG Selvan,

Fertile red soil empty land is available in Tamilnadu in the base oe western ghats. Are you interested? contact me in 09789508030 / pgselvan1@gmail.com
Hi Mr.PG Selvan,

This is Venkatkumar, Looking for farm land 7.5 acres to 12 acres for lease or to buy (if at reasonable price Immediate settlement) could you please May I know the details of the land at Western Ghats.

Response to your post at http://www.agricultureinformation.com

Best Regards,
SubramanianVenkat Kumar (Venkey)
Mobile (India): +91-9894882241

zeetaimpex

Sir, I am from Gwalior MP can give agriculture land more than 20 acres or more if you are entrusted please mail me.
Vijay

haasini

Vijay l

Sir, for this price it is not possible to get good land as i know. u hv to go for dry land, even that also difficult...
Try near kollegala, there u could get around 2 lakhs/acre but u hv to thing abt water resource na ?

abhishek1234

hello dear i saw ur add and according as per requirement i have agricultural land belt in madhya pradesh and m dealling all over madhya pradesh real estate. also i would suggest and support for start up and running some one suitable project in where u would like to start. let me contact for further talk contact num: 07828041288 and mail me on : abhishek10_khare@yahoo.com

abhishek1234

Hello dear m abhishek khare and dealing in all agricultural and industrial land all around madhya pradesh as per investors requirement. I saw ur add regarding interested in land so would like to know more about your requirement for suitable land so let me contact on 07828041288 and can mail also : abhishek10_khare@yahoo.com

shajathali

Hi Mr.PG Selvan,

This is Venkatkumar, Looking for farm land 7.5 acres to 12 acres for lease or to buy (if at reasonable price Immediate settlement) could you please May I know the details of the land at Western Ghats.

Response to your post at http://www.agricultureinformation.com

Hello Mr Kumar

I have land between Thenkasi and Rajapalayam.

Plain Land without well or electricity it is costing 2.5 lac per acr with well and electricity it is costing 3.5 lac per acr, all are fertile area, the land with well and eb can be cultivayable paddy.

call or mail with your exact requirement what is your total budget for how many acrs

regards

Shajathali
We Care Realtors

shajath@gmail.com

kumargreen

U r interested buying Agricultural land in karnataka, I will give you consultation for buying agri land contact no. 9448990733

gopikrish6

Hi,

I am a seller a native of Ooty. I am in Chennai now but doing selling of Tea estates in and around Ooty.. I can provide at the cheapest rates in Niligiris district very close to Ooty (ranging from 7 to 12 kms) . Contact me at 7305860061 to know more about all the different land and rates. We have estates ranging from 5 Lakhs per acre to 20 Lakhs per acre.

Regards
Gopi

sharanb

Sir
Im from gadag and i have land near 2 lack red soil intrested call me sharan 9740694916