Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Land Required Looking to buy 10 to 1000 acers of agriculture land anywhere in Telangana for agriculture purpose around Rs. 5 Lakhs to 10 Lakhs per acer.

Register

Click Here!

contactva

Hi Friends,
I am Kumar from Hyderabad. I am looking for agriculture land preferably in Telangana State.

The Land requirement is a minimum of 10 acers and maximum of 1000 acers.

The location can be anywhere in Telangana, but the only condition is that it should have good road face.

The price I can buy is around Rs. 5 to 10 Lakhs/acer with slight increase in case if any.

If any genuine lands are there with all the papers clear, please reply me.

I will share my contact number, once I receive reply from you so that we can discuss further to finalise the purchase at the earliest.

Last edited by a moderator:

avinashth

Hi Friends,
I am Kumar from Hyderabad. I am looking for agriculture land preferably in Telangana State.

The location can be anywhere in Telangana, but the only condition is that it should have good road face.

The price I can buy is around Rs. 5 to 10 Lakhs/acer with slight increase in case if any.

I will share my contact number, once I receive reply from you so that we can discuss further to finalise the purchase at the earliest.

If you want good agriculture land in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh. Contact me.

Regards

roshanan

District Chikmagalur
Kesuvinamane post
Name of Estate:- Kattehole estate
Survey no:- 24,41
RTC: 393 acres
Karab land:- 50 acres

Houses.
Guest house: 1 (1400) sqft.
Staff house: 2
Labour quarters: 5( 20 houses)
Labour@ present :- 20.

Estate earnings.
Coffee: 400 acres
Black pepper: 3,300 to 3,500 kgs
Cardamom: 3 acres approx 500 kgs.
Silver tree: 5000 trees approximate

Vehicles.
Pickup truck: 1
Water tanker: 1
Tractor: 1
Water facility: 24/7
If you are interested do drop a message on

vrikshaay

Hi Friends,

PLEASE SEE PRIVATE CONVERSATION MESSAGE SENT TO YOU WITH DETAILS OF LAND IN TELANGANA. PLEASE CHECK YOUR MAIL OR CLICK ON ENVELOPE SYMBOL ON TOP RIGHT OF YOUR ACCOUNT DASH BOARD. A PROMPT AND QUICK RESPONSE WILL BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED.

klmpbr85

Hi sir, I am Working as a Insurance Advisor and Real Estate Consultant also. So, I help you for land purchase. (Land for sale available from 10 - 25 Lakhs per acre in my district)

vrikshaay

Hi Friends,

PLEASE SEE PRIVATE CONVERSATION MESSAGE SENT TO YOU ON 8 DEC AND AGAIN TODAY 20 DEC, WITH DETAILS OF LAND IN TELANGANA > 60 ACRES, > 300. PLEASE CHECK YOUR MAIL OR CLICK ON ENVELOPE SYMBOL ON TOP RIGHT OF YOUR ACCOUNT DASH BOARD. THERE IS NO RESPONSE FROM YOU FOR PRIVATE CONVERSATION MESSAGE SENT ON 8 DEC. IF YOU ARE SERIOUS ABOUT THE MATTER A PROMPT AND QUICK RESPONSE WILL BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED.

vrikshaay

Hi Friends,

NO RESPONSE COMING FROM THIS MEMBER FOR DETAILS OF AVAILABLE LANDS 60 ACRES TO 300 ACRES IN TELANGANA SENT TO THE MEMBER THROUGH PRIVATE CONVERSATION.