Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Looking for WORKING Partners for sheep fattening business

Register

Click Here!

aamir956

Background:
Three of us started small sheep fattening business in Nov’15. The location of the business is near Chintamani town and its exactly 78 kms from Hoskote Toll Plaza on NH4(OMR). We have a shed and related materials, resources, access to market for buying and selling and experience. Before and since the start we have been visiting many rural places to understand sheep/goat farming best practices & economics and also visited many failed startups by IT people to get an idea of failures. Also we ourselves have faced many issues out of which sheep deaths due to summer heat was a major one.

Current scenario and future plan:
Current batch of sheeps we are raising would be ready for Bakrid wch is due in Sep’16.
After that we plan to go for full stall-fed system and go for better weight gaining nati breeds in large numbers. We are already in the process of leasing out 5 acre land with bore. We plan to go for tree fodder and are raising 2000 saplings for this.

Offer:
We would like to invite WORKING partners. Kindly note that we are not just looking for investment but are looking for interested members who would like to dedicate time and energy for the project along with us. The investment pattern would be a small one time investment towards capital investment and then on monthly investment towards working capital and other expansions. We have many other studied and practical feasible projects related to agriculture which we want to do. As a team we can do more and better.

Conclusion:
We want to quit our current IT jobs and indulge full time in agriculture and related activities as a way of life. But believe me it can’t be achieved over night a dedicated effort of 5-10 years is required for this. We have begun our journey and we invite others in this transformational journey.

Interested members can reach me on 9900192262.

Best Regards,
Mudassar

sundarsmnm

Working partner for sheep farm

respected sir,

i am interested in your project please let me know in details of your projects sundar 9788182399

aamir956

Background:
Three of us started small sheep fattening business in Nov’15. The location of the business is near Chintamani town and its exactly 78 kms from Hoskote Toll Plaza on NH4(OMR). We have a shed and related materials, resources, access to market for buying and selling and experience. Before and since the start we have been visiting many rural places to understand sheep/goat farming best practices & economics and also visited many failed startups by IT people to get an idea of failures. Also we ourselves have faced many issues out of which sheep deaths due to summer heat was a major one.

Current scenario and future plan:
Current batch of sheeps we are raising would be ready for Bakrid wch is due in Sep’16.
After that we plan to go for full stall-fed system and go for better weight gaining nati breeds in large numbers. We are already in the process of leasing out 5 acre land with bore. We plan to go for tree fodder and are raising 2000 saplings for this.

Offer:
We would like to invite WORKING partners. Kindly note that we are not just looking for investment but are looking for interested members who would like to dedicate time and energy for the project along with us. The investment pattern would be a small one time investment towards capital investment and then on monthly investment towards working capital and other expansions. We have many other studied and practical feasible projects related to agriculture which we want to do. As a team we can do more and better.

Conclusion:
We want to quit our current IT jobs and indulge full time in agriculture and related activities as a way of life. But believe me it can’t be achieved over night a dedicated effort of 5-10 years is required for this. We have begun our journey and we invite others in this transformational journey.

Interested members can reach me on 9900192262.

Best Regards,
Mudassar