Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Looking for working Partners for Sheep/Dairy Farming Project in Bangalore

Register

Click Here!

naiduramesh

Dear members,
Greetings to you all. This is a Fantastic website with an ocean of information & knowledge in Agriculture & its related field. I am a SAP consultant based in Bangalore, having a dream & passion of starting an Agricultural or Animal Husbandry based projects in near future. Since I would be majorly on project site working in U.S, I am looking for some experienced & like minded working partner who have already started either the Sheep/Goat or Dairy Farming project around Bangalore. I would be funding them initially for project expansion & upgradation but would be joining the business full-time in another 3-5 years down the lane, based on the conditions at that time. Interested parties can mail the details .Please contact...
Best Regards,
Ramesh

Last edited by a moderator:

vishwakarma

Green House project near Bangalore

Dear members,
Greetings to you all. This is a Fantastic website with an ocean of information & knowledge in Agriculture & its related field. I am a SAP consultant based in Bangalore, having a dream & passion of starting an Agricultural or Animal Husbandry based projects in near future. Since I would be majorly on project site working in U.S, I am looking for some experienced & like minded working partner who have already started either the Sheep/Goat or Dairy Farming project around Bangalore. I would be funding them initially for project expansion & upgradation but would be joining the business full-time in another 3-5 years down the lane, based on the conditions at that time. Interested parties can mail the details Please contact...

Best Regards,
Ramesh
I have sent mail to your mail ID

rajeevpal

Goat/Sheep rearing

Dear Ramesh,

We have enough land for goat farming , sheep rearing in Madhya Pradesh(more than 30 acres), will you be interested in Goat farming or sheep rearing in this state, climate condition here is quiet suitable

Rajiv

Dear Mr Ramesh,
I am having about 13 acres of good fertile land near Dharwar city (about 8.0 Kms) with 2 no borewells presently i am in manufacturing of Pharma Intermediates for local as well as for exports having my mnufacturing facilities in Navi-Mumbai in notified indl area. Having an idea to shift back to Dharwar with in a year or so n want to strat Dairy/ Emu rearing projects which r really good. Already project reports r ready. If u r interested pl let me know.
With Regards,
Shyamsundar.
Please contact..

nrmraj

working partner for dairy project

Hi,
Let me introduce myself . I am N.R. Madhvaraj , BSc(Agri) from U A S , B'lore , presently residing in B'lore . I am presently working as a project manager in a Pvt.Ltd. co., to commercially cultivate fruits & Vegetables in about 80 acres of land near Mysore . I am interested to become a working partner in your project of Dairy farming in B'lore for mutual benefit. Please reply your responce .
Thanks
Madhvaraj

vishwakarma

Green House Project

Dear Mr Ramesh,
I am having about 13 acres of good fertile land near Dharwar city (about 8.0 Kms) with 2 no borewells presently i am in manufacturing of Pharma Intermediates for local as well as for exports having my mnufacturing facilities in Navi-Mumbai in notified indl area. Having an idea to shift back to Dharwar with in a year or so n want to strat Dairy/ Emu rearing projects which r really good. Already project reports r ready. If u r interested pl let me know.
With Regards,
Shyamsundar.
Please contact..
Hello everybody,

I am please to inform you that we are promoting, all over India, our Green House Project, growing vegetables / fruits / flowers in the green house, for high end customers and export market,

We are implementing this Green House Project all over India, with target of setting up total 10,000 green houses, having area of 1000 sq mts each.

In the phase two of this project we will be integrating small dairy farm having min 10 cow / buffalo, so that farmers will able to switch over to the totally organic farming and generating additional income.

A concept demonstration pilot project is already set up in the state of Rajasthan, by ten farmers, having total ten green houses, having area of 1000 sq. mts each.

A website is set up, for giving all the details about the concept demonstration pilot project in the state of Rajasthan.

One green houses of 1000 mts sq area, will be producing avg total 100 kg of color capsicum per day, for next about 150 days starting from the third week of August 2010.

Expected revenue generated will be Rs. 7,50,000=00 for one green house in 150 days, with expected avg farm gate price of Rs. 50=00 per kg, for the color capsicum that will be produced in these green houses.

The total investment in the green house having area of 1000 mts sq is Rs 10,00,000=00

There is 75% govt subsidy available in states of Rajasthan. Similarly subsidy (in some states 50%) is also available in other states of India.

This concept demonstration pilot project in the state of Rajasthan is put up with availing Govt subsidy.

For setting up one green house of 1000 sq mt area, 75%, i.e. Rs. 7,50,000=00 is received in the form of Govt. subsidy and farmers have invested Rs. 2,50,000=00

We expect that the ten farmers, in this concept demonstration pilot project will able to recover all their investment of Rs. 2,50,000=00 in the one season of 6 months only

To get more details please send your contact details by sending private message to me, I will give provide my contact details to you.

Regards

MRC

sairamk

interested in your offer

dear sir,
I have seen your proposal. I wish to introduce myself as sairam kopparapu belongs to vijayawada,andhra pradesh. I am interested in your proposal whether my area is suitable to your proposal or not.if it suits what about govt.subsidy do you have any idea about it. How much minimum land needed for this,and expected profit details, if can give tese details we can go further.
thanking you
sairam.k
Please contact...

nsgopala

diary farm near Bangalore

Hi
I am Gopalakrishna from Bangalore. I have 10 acres of land near Bangalore(Behind Art of living) and I am interesed in starting a diary unit. Let me have ur idea on how you can pariciate in this project. Please contact...

arvind_m

Looking at Dairy Farming Funding

Dear members,
Greetings to you all. This is a Fantastic website with an ocean of information & knowledge in Agriculture & its related field. I am a SAP consultant based in Bangalore, having a dream & passion of starting an Agricultural or Animal Husbandry based projects in near future. Since I would be majorly on project site working in U.S, I am looking for some experienced & like minded working partner who have already started either the Sheep/Goat or Dairy Farming project around Bangalore. I would be funding them initially for project expansion & upgradation but would be joining the business full-time in another 3-5 years down the lane, based on the conditions at that time. Interested parties can mail the details .Please contact...
Best Regards,
Ramesh
Hi Ramesh,

Hope i have registered very lately into the website, did you got through with the like minded people are still looking at the Investment option, Have Plan to start up the dairy farming, looking for Funding decided to take up dairy farming as career. Let me know if interested.

Cheers,
Arvind