Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted Looking for working partner

Register

Click Here!

nigun007

We are looking to invest in agri-filed, person with proper knowledge and experience looking for a silent/ helping partner can contact me . Chennai, Tamilnadu

We trade in agri products.

Last edited by a moderator:

vinodmoha

We are looking to invest in agri-filed, person with proper knowledge and experience looking for a silent/ helping partner can contact me . Chennai, Tamilnadu

Interested.

startfarm

We have coconut farm and Guava farm and interested in the proposal. Please share more details

maitys

Post Covid-19 Food supply chain is took a reverse turn -a new strategic thinking is taking shape around the globe called community based “AGRO FOOD HUB “ – a sustainable food system .
Agro-Food Hubs goes beyond the contrast between “conventional” and “alternative” food systems;
In the value-based approach, Agro-Food Hubs are perceived as innovative business platforms aiming at scaling up local food production through the coordination and consolidation of marginal , small and medium-size producers in order to achieve better market access and positioning .
The concept of Agro-Food Hubs are more related to an ageing farmer’s generation, the lack of employment opportunities in rural areas and uncompetitive small farms.
“Agro Food Hub” concept is almost unheard in existing agricultural community of India , but , collective cooperation in agro-food systems means that the systems can adapt and transform themselves in such a way that no matter what the future looks like, they can still produce enough healthy food to which everyone has access, can avoid environmental damage and can contribute to livelihood generation .
Time to redefine agro SME’s into Agro-Food Hub farms who are able to act collectively at different levels of integration from the low to the high levels of collaboration with a shared strategic agenda.

abdsam777

Hello,
We have a business plan and we are gogreen firm team of 20 members are working on towards app development and we have a separate advisory council, you may contact me