Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Looking for up to 500 Acres Farm Land

Register

Click Here!

sri4good

I am looking for 500 acres farm land anywhere india with less than 1 lack per acre. I am the buyer not a broker. I am interested to speak to brokers or Land owners who has the land at the rate of less than 1 lack I am fine to acquire the land as long as it has clear titles and deeds available.
please post your message or send me Personal Message on this board

ymreddy

land available

Hi sri4good
We can provide you the land as per your requirement. land is available at a price lesser than 1 lac per acre also in Andhra Pradesh (A.P). Please let us know your requirements in detail along with your contact details. You may reach me
Madhav

Last edited by a moderator:

agriculture land

hi ! i can provide u land in rajasthan @ less than 1 lakh per acre....most safe area .very honest people , no labour problem, very fast developing area.....

pondibala

your land req

Sir we got lands around 1500 acres as per your budget(60,000 per acre )near madurai. in tamilnadu.please private message me your contac

arrao

Agriculture lands for sale

I am looking for 500 acres farm land anywhere india with less than 1 lack per acre. I am the buyer not a broker. I am interested to speak to brokers or Land owners who has the land at the rate of less than 1 lack I am fine to acquire the land as long as it has clear titles and deeds available.
Dear Mr. Sri,

Good morning and season greetings to you.

You may go through our following web link to see the available lands in various districts at different prices.

Web link: GSRK Group of Companies

If you need further more details, you may please contact us at any time. We are sure that we can take care of your requirements.

Have a nice time and good luck.

Best regards

A R RAO – Chairman
GSRK Group of Companies
Naya Ghar Township Pvt. Ltd.
RealtorIndian
+91 9246 242 777

venky t

land requirement

Dear Sir,

I can get you fertile land with the same rate in Karnataka with good road approach,

If interested please contact

Venkat

slnproperties

land details in anantapur district andhrapradesh

Sln realestates

#1-797, email id:-ramu.microsoft@gmail.com
nh7 main road, javvaji_ramu@rediff.com
penukonda, javvajiramu_9989787737@yahoo.com
anantapur – 515110. Mobile no:- +91–9989787737, 9030406538,8121237403

land location extent price per acer

anantapur to kadiri road 750 acers 80,000

150 acers 75,000

kadiri to madanapalli 300 acers 60,000

erraguntalapalli 1000 acers 90,000

kokkanti cross 500 acers 70,000

rayadurgam 450 acers 70,000

pineapple

hi! sri4good
hilly lands are available adjacent to dams in various places of Ratnagiri district of Maharastra state ranging from 60,000 to 1 lack. u can contact me on nine four two two four seven nine four six six or seven three five zero five zero zero four three three for further details. i am not the land owner.
if you don't have any specific project then i can provide you with a suitable one for the land.
regards
vijay

msunil

Sir we got lands around 1500 acres as per your budget(60,000 per acre )near madurai. in tamilnadu.please private message me your contac
I need some land 20-25 km from Pollachi, max 15 ac, red soil, plain land, no crop, road a must, water source too a must, send me your contacts and e mail id..thanks

zubairkazi

Land in Konkan for Sale.

I have lots of plot of Agriculture land in KOnkan Ratnagiri Dist. for Agriculture farming. (Plantation) at cheap rate.

You will get land for plantation means Mango, Cashew or any other in the range of 70000/- to 90000/- per Acre.

As much as you want.

If intrested please reply on same with contact number

spkbiotech

hi

hi iam a agri consultant send to ur contacts and details spkbiotechatgmail.com,nine ,eight,six,five,zero,nine,three,zero,three,three

mayilvahanan

we have 500acres of land at Tamil nadu near Madurai .just 75000rs per acre .if u want more details pls call this .my name is mayilvahanan

narindersingh

namesta

hi ! i can provide u land in rajasthan @ less than 1 lakh per acre....most safe area .very honest people , no labour problem, very fast developing area.....
dear amit ji, i am looking for big land app 2000 bigas or more less prised in bikanar pl suggesed us if can. yxs

pummy1

Hello there.

Which part of Rajasthan u r talking about. Please discribe the exact location and cost of the land per acre. And for what purpose it can be used??

U may contact me
Best regards.

pummy1

Please contact me

Regards.

P

I have lots of plot of Agriculture land in KOnkan Ratnagiri Dist. for Agriculture farming. (Plantation) at cheap rate.

You will get land for plantation means Mango, Cashew or any other in the range of 70000/- to 90000/- per Acre.

As much as you want.

If intrested please reply on same with contact number

venky t

land available in karnataka

Dear Sir,

Land is avialable in karnataka but please mention for what purpose, whether for investment or for cultivation or for any project work..?

Rate may vary depending on the purpose.

Please contact

Venkat

nemi

Sir
i have agri land in rajasthan 100 to 1000 acres in very low cost
90000/- to 215000/- per acres. so if u want to buy than
contact me-

shajathali

Land in Perambaloor - 1,25,000 per acre

Hai

I have land can be given minimum 100 acre maximum 300 acrs

State -- Tamil Nadu, Perambalor.

Soil Type -- Black

Land Type -- barren

Water -- available in 100 feets

Connectivity -- 12 kms cut foad from Chennai to Trichy NH 4 Way

Near by Airport -- Trichirapalli and Chennai

Rate -- Rs. 1,25,000 per acre

for more details give me
regards
shajath