Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Looking for up to 200 Acres Farm Land

Register

Click Here!

jeevaraju

I am looking for 200 acres farm land bangalore--chittoor high way surroundings . with less than 2.5 lack per acre. I am the buyer not a broker. I am interested to speak to brokers or Land owners who has the land at the rate of less than 2.5 lack I am fine to acquire the land as long as it has clear titles and deeds available.

Last edited:

SWAMY1807

Dear Jeevaraju,
It is highly impossible either to get 200 acre at one stretch or get land within one lak cost. If available then I can purchase at the rate of 3 lak per acre.
Regards,
SWAMY.

yogaraja chola

Impossible

Dear raju,

I too agree with Mr. Swamy. You cannot buy 100 acre with 1 crore nowadays especially as a lot. Try to start with small farm of size inbetween 30-100 acres.

Regards,

Last edited by a moderator:

pinaki chanda

Agricultural Land.

Hi,
Though your message has clear indication of the places of your choice. Still, I take this opportunity (most humbly), to proposed very good quality agricultural land from the North-Eastern part of India.

I hope that, it is already known to you, that the Eastern & Northeastern zone in India has the highest out-put of vegetations in comparison to other part of the country. Moreover, this part of the country is also very rich in organic farming.

It shall not be out of place to mention that, we are also engaged in similar business sector, to be precise, we are into growing of agricultural products having medicinal value, like Ginger, Chilly, Turmeric, Aloe-Vera ..etc. and we are overwhelmed by the volume of produces. Also, we are open for any Join venture/ associations at the same time assuring you of our professional and transparent business policies.

If any point of importance, do you find in our proposal, please feel free to extend any further discussion. We appreaciate new proposals and business ideas too.

Regards.
Pinaki

-----------------------------------------------------

I am looking for 200 acres farm land bangalore--chittoor high way surroundings . with less than 2.5 lack per acre. I am the buyer not a broker. I am interested to speak to brokers or Land owners who has the land at the rate of less than 2.5 lack I am fine to acquire the land as long as it has clear titles and deeds available.

raps909

Land available in Hyd-Nagarjuna Sagar Highway

Agricultural land (more than 100 acres at one stretch) available in range of below Rs.1 lakh. location is Hyderabad to Nagarjuna sagar highway with good water resources. if interested please contact me on 9000-903-909. Please note that, I am neither broker nor land owner but, i can make you to meet the landlord. I was in search acquiring agricultural land of around 10 acres and I found the above (if you dont mind, I can take 10 acres and you can go with 110 acres. Total - 120 acres). Please call me for more details.

spkbiotech

hiiiiiiii

your requirements available for me kind contact me ,
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Edit/Delete Message

naveen tekumani

I can arrange three lands for u three lands are there above 200 acres

three in chittoor dist near to madanapalli.

arrao

Lands available

Hello Mr. Jeevaraju,

Good morning and season greetings to you.
We have the lands at various locations and prices. You may please go through our web site to have more details. web link :
http://www.gsrkestates.com/projectdetials.php?&id=4

If you need further details, you may please contact us at any time.
Have a nice time and good luck.

Best regards

A R RAO – Chairman
GSRK Group of Companies
Naya Ghar Township Pvt. Ltd.
RealtorIndian
+91 9246 242 777

sanjay_arora

Want 100 acres

Agricultural land (more than 100 acres at one stretch) available in range of below Rs.1 lakh. location is Hyderabad to Nagarjuna sagar highway with good water resources. if interested please contact me on 9000-903-909. Please note that, I am neither broker nor land owner but, i can make you to meet the landlord. I was in search acquiring agricultural land of around 10 acres and I found the above (if you dont mind, I can take 10 acres and you can go with 110 acres. Total - 120 acres). Please call me for more details.
raps

I'm looking for about 100 +/- 20%. Please email or pm me details of the land alongwith co-ordinates or google maps link.

Pl adv reg water source, groundwater level, soil type etc...the usual things.

Ciao.
Sanjay.

raps909

Dear Mr.Sanjay,

Please contact Mr.Purushotham on 9030-452-770 who can give you the details you wanted. It is 120 acres bit and very near to sagar canal as told by Mr.Purushotham. This link I got when I was searching for 10 acres with price below one lakh. Price is very cool (Rs.75,000/- per acre and can be negotiated) but, owner wants to sell it to whole at a time which I can not afford.

Thank you,
Sravan

ymreddy

Land Available

Mr. Jaavaraj, Good lands are available within 1.25L To 1.50L in chittore district nearer to Bangalore Airport, About 150 Km . Please contact me
regards
Madhav

jeminfrancis

Currently we have more than 500 acres based on your requirement at very good location in Tamil Nadu
Price: Below Rs.1,50,000 /acre. (negotiable)
Water, Main Road and Electricity available

hailbrijesh

Dear Mr.Sanjay,

Please contact Mr.Purushotham on 9030-452-770 who can give you the details you wanted. It is 120 acres bit and very near to sagar canal as told by Mr.Purushotham. This link I got when I was searching for 10 acres with price below one lakh. Price is very cool (Rs.75,000/- per acre and can be negotiated) but, owner wants to sell it to whole at a time which I can not afford.

Thank you,
Sravan
Sravan,

Is he the owner? I do not mind pursuing this proposal with 10 acres of your bit

regards,
Brijesh