Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Looking for the herbal extraction business!!

Register

Click Here!

c_pomaji

Hi this is chetan,
I like to set up a business for medicinal plants extraction. My wife is pharmay graduate i would like to invove her in this. To start with this firstly i am looking for a partner for whom i like to work for extraction in terms of technical transfer. I will invest maximun upto 5 lakhs. I am looking for a partner who will help to setup extraction plant and give me teach transfer business.
Please mail me......
Please contact me with your proposals and any valuable inputs.

Thanks
chetan

Last edited by a moderator:

herbs

Hi this is chetan,
I like to set up a business for medicinal plants extraction. My wife is pharmay graduate i would like to invove her in this. To start with this firstly i am looking for a partner for whom i like to work for extraction in terms of technical transfer. I will invest maximun upto 5 lakhs. I am looking for a partner who will help to setup extraction plant and give me teach transfer business.
Please mail me......

Thanks
chetan
Dear Member

Am from country Nepal, we can provide all type of assistance for your project,pls send
me your contact details

Thanks

Ashok

c_pomaji

Dear Ashok
contact info. will not be published here as am not a business member. Please give me your no. or mail ID i will contact you. or mail me..

kvsaiprasad

Partner

:confused:Hi Chetan,

I am K V Sai Prasad from Hyderabad. I am interested to work with you.
Please provide more details.

Hi this is chetan,
Please mail me......

Thanks
chetan

indorganic

Technical transfer for herbal extraction

We can offer concept to commissioning support in setting up the project. We have done several similar project and are an authorised consultant for Government. If you are interested pls. contact us...

dishan

extraction tie up

Dear Sir we have a unit in Bangalore for herbal extraction please contact me to take your intended project forward
regards
sujit

agrivels

medicinal plants extraction

Dear sir,

kindly let me know about demand for coleus extract and dry tubers

k.velmurugan

UOTE=dishan;94145]Dear Sir we have a unit in Bangalore for herbal extraction please contact me to take your intended project forward
regards
sujit[/QUOTE]