Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Looking for small size Agri land.

Register

Click Here!

jems

Hi ,
I stay in KR,Puram Bangalore, I am looking fro a small piece of Agri land, with road access, say 2/3 acres,with good water source ; in a budget of 16lks, and around 40-50km radius.
Please get in touch through PM

Thnx for your time

Last edited by a moderator:

raghukurudi

Please provide more information we have 8 acres land

Hi,

We want to sell our 8 acre plot with excellent ground water at 250 ft. Its at gauribidanur taluk. Pls call or mail for more details. or mcchet at gmail

vivaan9

10 acres in Bannerghatta

We have 10 acres adjoining the Bannerghatta National Park - well connected.

nmaruthi

Hi ,
I stay in KR,Puram Bangalore, I am looking fro a small piece of Agri land, with road access, say 2/3 acres,with good water source ; in a budget of 16lks, and around 40-50km radius.

Thnx for your time
We have about 4.25 acres of land well with around 1000 feet frontage to tar road, well suited for Industry, Institute, resort and livestock for sale. This is about 100 kms from Bangalore and 20 kms from Tumkur with clear titles. If interested, please call me back .

Thanks,
Maruthi.

crmuralidhara

Hi ,

Thnx for your time
I have three pieces of land 100 Kms from Bangalore on two river banks. If interested provide contact details.

Muralidhar
=========

crmuralidhara

Hi ,

Thnx for your time
Dear Sir,
I have 3, 5.5 & 12 acres of land @ 100 Kms from Bangalore & 25 Kms from Tumkur either for sale or lease. If interested send contact details so that I send the profiles of these lands.
Regards,
Muralidhar