Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted Looking for Sithaphal (Custard Apple) wholesale suppliers in Southern India

Register

Click Here!

wasym4u

Hello,

Hope everyones doing well, I would like to buy sithaphal and send it across to few places up in north. I am trying to find where in southern part of India I can find the cheapest rate for sithaphal.

If I can get some market info on this it would be great help.

Thanks in advance!

mig29mk

Hello,

Hope everyones doing well, I would like to buy sithaphal and send it across to few places up in north. I am trying to find where in southern part of India I can find the cheapest rate for sithaphal.

Thanks in advance!
We can offer you information about where you can able to find the farms where you can get very very cheap rate of custard apples or seethapal.

You have to pack and have storage and transport backing because this farms are just cultivating and offer fruits alone with out other infrastructure.

Contact at mig29mk@yahoo.com

spartan

Hello,

Thanks in advance!
Hi, I am regular supplier of Sithaphal ..let me know the quantity or you can call me at : 09298659474 for further communications. Thank you.