Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Looking for people to join me for joint purchase of big land

Register

Click Here!

dharm_deo

Hi Friends,
I have created a group Bangalore Organic Farming Enthusiast and send the invitation to all the people who have responded to me, I am staring with my search and will keep updating details of Location, Price, Soil Type, water availability along with snaps.

I am looking for clear title land directly from the owner ( not brokers) starting from Madanapalle region since I am familiar with the place. My preference would be on good quality land even if it is slightly costly, You experience and inputs would be of great help and value
Thanks
Dharm Deo

dharm_deo

Hi Friends,
Thanks for the interest, also sending invitation to people who have shared their emails on this thread, seeing the response I am now confident that we will be able to form a group of like minded organic farming enthusiast.

Collected a lot of videos training materials and books on agriculture( organic farming of fruits, vegetables, food grains and animal husbandry) and allied activities, will share the contents with the members once we meet
Thanks
Dharm Deo

dharm_deo

Joint Purchase of Big Farm Land Near Bangalore

Individuals and Agriculture consultants having and willing to sell large Farm lands in Karnataka, Tamil Nadu and Andhra Pradesh near to Bangalore are requested to post the details of location, price, soil type, water facility and distance from Bangalore along with contact details.

One of our group members will contact you and visit the site to take it forward
Thanks
Dharm Deo

sanjoea

Hi dharm_deo

I am planning to start buy and sell agri lands around krishnagiri district, i would like to join and share all buy and sell informations with this group.

My mail id : sanjoea@gmail.com
Mobile : 9965714955

jyotipg

Dear All,
My apologies for not being on this thread for long time.
I started this thread two years back and then had to go out of India for a long duration. I am surprised to still see this thread alive.. :) ..Thanks to all of you who sent messages on in my mailbox. I would reach out to each of you very soon.

For now I found a small piece of land in Uttarakhand which is very good for exotic flower cultivation. But i am still looking around to be a bigger piece of land near west UP and Uttaranchal. Land is western UP is much cheaper but as you all know, law and order is a problem in UP.. Other issue is that the unpredictability caused by excessive water.

One land I saw near Badaun was going cheap at around 1Lac/acre. It was few hundred meters from the rivers and water supply is abundant. I checked with locals that there has been no flood water in that land for last few years due to construction of a dam upstream.. But there are still possibilities that in case of excessive rainfall (may be once in few years), the dam might be full and forced to release excess water due to land might get submerged..

Please keep me updated if anyone has fund a bigger piece of land anywhere..

dharm_deo

Hi Jyothi,
We have created a group and started looking for farm land in Tamil Nadu ( Andhra Pradesh) near to Bangalore please let us know if you are interested with your interest details to join us
Thanks
Siddharth

harisghori

I have 100 acres of land for sale 7kms to Shadnagar and 37kms to Shamshabad Airport and 53kms to Hyderabad City.

It's our ancestor property we are not brokers, since we are settled abroad decided to sell it.
Inbetween the land there is a 2 lane Tar road, suitable for fish farming, dairy farm, goat farm or plotting for farm houses.... has many other potential.

If anyone interested please feel free to contact me. No brokers please.

Shadnagar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

chmohi

hi
i am interested, provided the land is less than 100 kms from bangalore and the price is around 3 lakhs/acre. have u earmarked any land, if yes, pls send the details to chmohihos@gmail.com. i am looking for 6-7 acres.
thanks

chmohi

hi mr. siddharth
i am looking for some farm land which is less than 100kms from bangalore, at a price range of around 3 lakhs/acre. kindly contact me on chmohihos@gmail.com. requirement is 6-7 acres.
thanks

prashanth79

I have 100 acres of land for sale 7kms to Shadnagar and 37kms to Shamshabad Airport and 53kms to Hyderabad City.

It's our ancestor property we are not brokers, since we are settled abroad decided to sell it.
Inbetween the land there is a 2 lane Tar road, suitable for fish farming, dairy farm, goat farm or plotting for farm houses.... has many other potential.

If anyone interested please feel free to contact me. No brokers please.

Shadnagar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hello,
Is this property still open for sale ? How do I contact you ? Please let me know.

genuday

Hi Jothi,

I am also in the same position of yours..I can invest 10lakhs..looking for farmland to do organic cultivation near hosur..if this interest u..you can call me to my number 9941198600. Uday