Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Looking for people to join me for joint purchase of big land

Register

Click Here!

dharm_deo

Hi Friends,
There seems to be a lot of interest among people for joint purchase of big land since this thread started in 2012, but things don't seem to be moving forward, I think we need to take this to next level and find out the land options available.

All those who are very interested in this venture of jointly buying land in 150-200km radius of Bangalore please send across your email ids and mobile, I will create a group with contact details.

I am planning to visit these these farmlands available and will update the group with location, price and other details and then we can meetup some time on the weekend.

Please mail to me in case you need any more details, will respond back within a day
Thanks
Dharm Deo

sanjayurs

Hi All,

I am selling 13.28 acres, single plot, ancestral property, 110 kms from Bangalore, Malavalli Taluk, Mandya Dist. 7 acres of land is developed and farming is on. 2 Borewells with great water even in summer, drip irrigated, 450 plus Malia Dubia tress ready for harverst in couple of years, around 25 Teak tress, private entry, canal attached to land for proposed water from KRS dam Mysore.

Interested, please feel free to mail me on sanjayursatgmaildotcom or call me on 9845005156.

Brokers excuse.

manjunm

count me

Hi Friends,
There seems to be a lot of interest among people for joint purchase of big land since this thread started in 2012, but things don't seem to be moving forward, I think we need to take this to next level and find out the land options available.

All those who are very interested in this venture of jointly buying land in 150-200km radius of Bangalore please send across your email ids and mobile, I will create a group with contact details.

I am planning to visit these these farmlands available and will update the group with location, price and other details and then we can meetup some time on the weekend.

Please mail to me in case you need any more details, will respond back within a day
Thanks
Dharm Deo
Hi Dharm Deo,

Count me in, i am interested in 5 acres. my mail id is manjunath_n@yahoo.com

Hi

I would like to know the availability of land and is lying which region and ..facilities available s..such as water, road and fertility of the land and the transfer ability of ownership.... I am ready to invest 10 - 20 Lacs initially..based on the quality and specifications I have forwarded over there.

Thanks and regards

sudheerkumar gangadharan

Hi Mr.Rajesh!

Kindly know me more about the land: the physical facilities such as road access and availability of water resources in the land, any river, dam or canal passing through or nearby the land and the title transfer ability, whether the land belong to agricultural or commercial importan.

One another the the land hold any restricted or reserved title..to any particular tribes?

Expecting more about the land as a whole.

Thanks & Regards

sudheerkumar gangadharan
Email: sudheernila@gmail.com

dharm_deo

Hi,
I am sending personal mails to each one of you who have responded to the thread, please send me you contact details ( Mobile and Email ID) then I will create a group over which we can communicate.There were some very good suggestions from some of the members through personal mail, will update you in the group
Thanks
Dharm Deo

dharm_deo

Hi Friends,
I have posted private message to all the members who have responded to this message with my contact details and with a request to share their contact details (email id and mobile number). This too me some time since one can post only 2 messages every 10 minutes and I have send a total of 88 messages, this does show sincerity of my effort and seriousness to peruse this project kindly go through the messages and respond back.

I am trying to join/organize a group of people who are very serious about buying a farmland around Bangalore , such a group will not only help us get farmland at cheaper rates but also will be secure, help us share resources, avail various government subsidy on agriculture, help us manage it better and make commercial utilization easier.

My first choice is Krishnagiri District in Tamil Nadu because of closeness to Bangalore, good soil and irrigation facilities, My second choice will be some were in Madanapalle again closeness to Bangalore, decent soil and good weather. Buying agricultural land in Karnataka is slightly difficult as you need to be a farmer to buy a farm land ( there are other rules as well) also it will be a great help if you have already done some search and identified such Farm Land available for offer.

I am primarily looking for this farm land for organic farming of vegetables and fruits, as a weekend getaway, retirement home for my parents and may be commercial usage if possible. This can be a great investment opportunity as well as the food prices and demand will continue to grow.

Kindly check your personal messages and respond back with (email id and mobile number), will call everyone who responds back and create a group for further communication. We can go search after meeting once on a weekend.

Waiting eagerly for your responses
Thanks & Regards
Dharm Deo

dharm_deo

Hi Friends,
I have posted private message to all the members who have responded to this message with my contact details and with a request to share their contact details (email id and mobile number). This too me some time since one can post only 2 messages every 10 minutes and I have send a total of 88 messages, this does show sincerity of my effort and seriousness to peruse this project kindly go through the messages and respond back.

I am trying to join/organize a group of people who are very serious about buying a farmland around Bangalore , such a group will not only help us get farmland at cheaper rates but also will be secure, help us share resources, avail various government subsidy on agriculture, help us manage it better and make commercial utilization easier.

My first choice is Krishnagiri District in Tamil Nadu because of closeness to Bangalore, good soil and irrigation facilities, My second choice will be some were in Madanapalle again closeness to Bangalore, decent soil and good weather. Buying agricultural land in Karnataka is slightly difficult as you need to be a farmer to buy a farm land ( there are other rules as well) also it will be a great help if you have already done some search and identified such Farm Land available for offer.

I am primarily looking for this farm land for organic farming of vegetables and fruits, as a weekend getaway, retirement home for my parents and may be commercial usage if possible. This can be a great investment opportunity as well as the food prices and demand will continue to grow.

Kindly check your personal messages and respond back with (email id and mobile number), will call everyone who responds back and create a group for further communication. We can go search after meeting once on a weekend.

Thanks & Regards
Dharm Deo

mmshai1

Hello,
Even I was planning for Organic Farm and while going through google I found your blog. Pls let me know as I am interested too.

dharm_deo

Hi Friends,
Till now I have received 9 responses ( six personal messages and three mails) and I have responded back to the new messages for my contact details, I will call you all during this weekend. Would it be OK if we create a Google group to communicate further and share contact details?
Thanks
Dharm Deo

dharm_deo

Hi Friends,
Posting the message again since many of you wold be getting time only on weekends to chech mails and private messages.I have posted private message to all the members who have responded to this message with my contact details and with a request to share their contact details (email id and mobile number). This too me some time since one can post only 2 messages every 10 minutes and I have send a total of 88 messages, this does show sincerity of my effort and seriousness to peruse this project kindly go through the messages and respond back.

Thanks & Regards
Dharm Deo

dharm_deo

Hi Friends,
Creating a google group and inviting all the people who have responded to my message via email or personal messages. Stating to visit the options available and will update my search status via group mail
Thanks
Dharm Deo