Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Looking for partners and investors

Register

Click Here!

Hello,
I am a single mom with two children, a boy and a girl. I have a 30hectare piece of land and I have not been able to develop it since the demise of my marriage. I am keen to go into farming so that I can sustain our livelihood. I would like to go into horticulture, greenhouses, livestock. I need to draw water from the river to service the plot and drill a borehole for drinking water.
Regards Sekai

bhavyata estate

i am mayank kapadia from gujarat i am interested to know your praposal .

Hello,
I am a single mom with two children, a boy and a girl. I have a 30hectare piece of land and I have not been able to develop it since the demise of my marriage. I am keen to go into farming so that I can sustain our livelihood. I would like to go into horticulture, greenhouses, livestock. I need to draw water from the river to service the plot and drill a borehole for drinking water.
Regards Sekai
i want to know about your praposal.contact;09904453313
mayankkapadia24@yahoo.com

vipinagrawaal

contact me with details of location and climatic conditions 09425196002

Hello,
Regards Sekai

Please contact me with details of your location
Vipin agrawaal

patson

Hi,Iam Ashok from Belgaum Karnataka I am cultivator & would like to know about your proposal & site details if managable for me &
be of any help to you.
contact me via mail:patill_ashok@yahoo.co.in
Regards,
Ashok Patil

pradip kalaria

you may grow fruit crop

Hello,
Regards Sekai
You may grow fruit crop.any advice will be provided pls contact pradip_kalaria@rediffmail.com
I am agril consultant from gujarat

paulvishal

Interested

Hello,
Regards Sekai
Hi madam,

I am a scientist, working in private sector.

I am looking for land to start a dairy farm. I have strong background as well as interest in agriculture as my family business is agriculture

I would like to hear from you regarding the location and details of your farm.

Contact details
paulvishal09@gmail.com
vishal.paul@ril.com

Regards
Vishal

Last edited: