Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Looking for our traditionl Cows (nattu madu) to buy in and around Salem, Tamil Nadu.

Register

Click Here!

sendtoprabu

Dear All,

I am Prabu Selvarajan from Salem, Tamil Nadu. I am working as a Software Engineer in Bangalore, and at the same time I am very much passionate towards Agriculture. I am doing Organic farming with lot of interest for the past 3 years by buying the cow dung from other farmers. Now I have sufficient resources to feed and manage the Cows.

Hence I am looking for 2 cows to buy in and around Salem, Tamil Nadu; mainly our traditional cows (nattu madu). Not the jersey kind of cows.

So if you have any information w.r.t to selling the traditional cows.

Please contact me : 09844804627 ; or mail me -> sendtoprabu@gmail.com

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Prabu

shajathali

Hello prabu

I am also from salem.

There is a cow market everyweek in Nallampalli before dharmapuri and Kaveripattinam before krishnagiri - you can very well buy otherwise lot of desi cow available in hokenakkal water falls area which grown in the forest. a good pair may be costing Rs.30,000/ there

shajath@gmail.com

sendtoprabu

Thanks a lot Shajathali for giving this useful information :). Okay sure I will check out in Nallampalli and also in Kaveripattinam which is nearer from our Salem.

Once again thanking you for providing this detailed information :).

Regards,
Prabu
sendtoprabu@gmail.com

nattumadu

Native breed Sourcing

Dear All,

I am Prabu Selvarajan from Salem, Tamil Nadu. I am working as a Software Engineer in Bangalore, and at the same time I am very much passionate towards Agriculture. I am doing Organic farming with lot of interest for the past 3 years by buying the cow dung from other farmers. Now I have sufficient resources to feed and manage the Cows.

Hence I am looking for 2 cows to buy in and around Salem, Tamil Nadu; mainly our traditional cows (nattu madu). Not the jersey kind of cows.

So if you have any information w.r.t to selling the traditional cows.

Please contact me : 09844804627 ; or mail me -> sendtoprabu@gmail.com

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Prabu
Hi Prabu,

We are from coimbatore, Just we have started to explore the native breeds to be presises on south Indian breeds,
For more information, pl check our website : Nattu Madu - The Indigenous or write us : mail@nattumadu.in

Thankyou.

pramoliya

Get millions of revenue by contract farming. Cultivate to herbal medicinal product. Such as aloe vera, kalmegh, white musli, shatavari, chicory, brahmi, asalo, jivanti, lemongrass, basil and many more. Information will be provided from plantation to selling. Open the link below for more information. https://goo.gl/XVDeLC