Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Looking for organic fruit suppliers near Hyderabad

Register

Click Here!

whoami

Hi,

We are looking for a regular supply (a few 100s of kgs every week) of organic fruits such as papaya, guava, sapota and pomegranate. Please respond.

Thanks
-whoami

prakritibharuch

Organic vegetables & fruits

Hi,

We are looking for a regular supply (a few 100s of kgs every week) of organic fruits such as papaya, guava, sapota and pomegranate. Please respond.

Thanks
-whoami

Dear Sir,

Organic Greetings !

We @ PRAKRITI - An Indian Traditional Organic Hatadee/Store are supporter, promoter, canvasser, trader and exporter of Organic, Herbal, Natural, Gavaayurved and Traditional Indian Handicrafts/Art Products.

We can supply you Seasonal Organic Vegetables and Fruits.

Pl. forward us complete communicatin and correspondance details to our mail ID

Regards,

Jayesh Parikh

Last edited by a moderator:

Hi,

Thanks
-whoami
Fresh Natural Ginger For Sale
I am a farmer in Satara (Maharashtra)India known for ginger. I have planted ginger and expecting production more than 10 M.Ton which is ready.Cultivation is strictly as per Organic farming. If you are interested in buying the same please contact me on cell 9766397500 or
I can also supply Papaya,Chikoo.

. I can send you sample.
Sharad Talwalkar

kodali

We are into organic & Natural vegetables and fruits marketing in Hyderabad.
Please give pm to get in touch with us.

- Satya Kodali
Sristi Naturals,Hyderabad

kssnr

contact mr nageswar rao for organic fruits,vegitables and milk

anandkuhikar

Fresh Organic Fruits and Vegetable

Dear sir,

I am based in Pune and i can supply you any vegetables and fruits you want . with that i can give you Exotic Vege. too . Like Color Capsicum
send me details

whoami

Dear Satya,

What varieties of fruits do you supply? Are they certified organic or not?

Thanks
- whoami

We are into organic & Natural vegetables and fruits marketing in Hyderabad.
Please give pm to get in touch with us.

- Satya Kodali
Sristi Naturals,Hyderabad

fisya

hi

Do you need Organic rice (Rice healthy family) ??
if you like you may visit HERE
give advice or comment !!! ^_^ THANKS

colavt

Supply of organic papaya

Hi,

Thanks
-whoami
Dear Sir,

I am setting up an Organic Papaya farm about 90 kms from Secunderabad on the Medchal Highway.

The seedlings will be planted next week. The fruits will be harvested by Nov/Dec 2013.

Kindly let me know if you are interested.

kalis

Hi

I am Raj. I having a organic shop in chennai. i need same vegitables & fruits. my email id kalirajan1406 at gmail com. please give all items & price details

Raj

Dear Sir,

Organic Greetings !

We @ PRAKRITI - An Indian Traditional Organic Hatadee/Store are supporter, promoter, canvasser, trader and exporter of Organic, Herbal, Natural, Gavaayurved and Traditional Indian Handicrafts/Art Products.

We can supply you Seasonal Organic Vegetables and Fruits.

Pl. forward us complete communicatin and correspondance details to our mail ID

Regards,

Jayesh Parikh

saakshi

Pomogranite fruits available

Hi,

Thanks
-whoami
Dear Sir,

We NRI people working in different parts of the world. We are ready to invest in agro farming field, (poly house, & green house) but we required long-term business partner to develop this type of project in Bidar Karnataka state & Ramthirth villageTelangana states. (130 Km away from Hyderabad)

We have 40-acre land in these states with good water facility.

At present, we have 3500 pomegranate plants, 500 lemon (lime) plants ,350 curry leaves plants , 200 plants Sapota (chikoo), 200 plants Guava white (Thailand ), Papaya ( Red lady ), & Ginger .

We can get more land on lease basis in these states to develop agro industry with help of skilled employees and technical experts in this field.

We are looking for good buyers, If you are interested please contact,

Best regards,

Shivaprakash N Goudar

Oman
Mobile no (whatsapp no) 00968 99657016
Shiv_g2001@yahoo.com

saakshi

Dear Sir,

We NRI people working in different parts of the world. We are ready to invest in agro farming field, (poly house, & green house) but we required long-term business partner to develop this type of project in Bidar Karnataka state & Ramthirth villageTelangana states. (130 Km away from Hyderabad)

At present, we have 3500 pomegranate plants, 500 lemon (lime) plants ,350 curry leaves plants , 200 plants Sapota (chikoo), 200 plants Guava white (Thailand ), Papaya ( Red lady ), & Ginger .

We can get more land on lease basis in these states to develop agro industry with help of skilled employees and technical experts in this field.

Best regards,

Shivaprakash N Goudar

Oman
Shiv_g2001@yahoo.com

saakshi

Pomogranite fruits available

Dear Sir,

Best regards,

Shivaprakash N Goudar

Oman
Shiv_g2001@yahoo.com

eulalia

Today is an organic shopping spree due to organic products trends. So, it’s a promising business direction that is gaining rapid popularity. Because I'm writing a thesis about all this, I'm still looking into it and doing research. Maybe someone would like to help me with my college paper and ready to answer some questions?
I'm also considering writingcheap assistance for this issue