Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted Looking for nutmeg grafts (Viswasree) and black pepper.

Register

Click Here!

alirio_bot

Looking for 150 viswasree nutmeg grafts and 200 black pepper vines (panniyur 1 or panniyur 2). Depending on the growth of the plants looking to buy more in the future. Kindly let me know if you know any nursery from which I can procure it.

I am from Chickmaglure, We have estates of betelnut, black pepper, Vanilla & Cardamom. I have 4 types, majority are Paniyur-1. You can get it from me.

Ph:9008584692

saikf15f

Hello Sir ,

Please provide me your number for the discussion , we can provide you as per your requirement.

Regards,
Sainath K

greenlandfns

Looking for 150 viswasree nutmeg grafts and 200 black pepper vines (panniyur 1 or panniyur 2). Depending on the growth of the plants looking to buy more in the future. Kindly let me know if you know any nursery from which I can procure it.

We can supply best varieties of Nutmeg graft saplings-fast and high yielding varieties including Viswasree and far better varieties too, and also black pepper as specified by you, from Kerala. Do you want to try bush pepper also- black pepper that grows in pots and at ground level, instead of vine, and also fast yielding? These are also Panniyur and Karimunda varieties.

Please mail us your exact location and address for delivery so that we can calculate transport costs properly.
Please mail us to: E: greenlandfns@gmail.com
Greenland Farms & Nursery Services/Medicinal Planters Association of India.
Attappady, Palakkad, Kerala/Bangalore, Karnataka.

silicic_acid

Hi

I live in Bangalore and I am looking for good varieties of Nutmeg, Clove, black pepper good varieties. Kindly WhatsApp (only) to 9840074425. The initial quantities may be small. Thank You

raju112

We can supply best varieties of Nutmeg graft saplings-fast and high yielding varieties including Viswasree and far better varieties too, and also black pepper as specified by you, from Kerala. Do you want to try bush pepper also- black pepper that grows in pots and at ground level, instead of vine, and also fast yielding? These are also Panniyur and Karimunda varieties.

Please mail us your exact location and address for delivery so that we can calculate transport costs properly.
Please mail us to: E: greenlandfns@gmail.com
Greenland Farms & Nursery Services/Medicinal Planters Association of India.
Attappady, Palakkad, Kerala/Bangalore, Karnataka.
Pls share ur number. I need black pepper saplings

Last edited by a moderator: