Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Looking for Murrah Buffaloes with milk yield capacity 15 lts to 20 ltrs per day.

Register

Click Here!

kadasani

I am looking for Murrah Buffaloes with milk yield capacity 15 lts to 20 ltrs per day. We are starting a dairy in Andhra and looking for 30 Murrah Buffaloes by end of this month.

I want the seller to help with the transportation.

Last edited by a moderator:

herambgupte

can u supply 20 lts consistent milking for 7days ??? at Rs 75000
pl let me know. i would also be intersted in buying.
payment would be after i confirm the milking.

thanks
waiting for your reply.

raja_1024

Hi Mr Vijay i am from chirala we are planning to start dairy farm and looking for Murrah Buffalo, as we are new ti dairy can u help me in buying good yield Buffalos, can u provide me your contact details to communicate with you or call me

drsarkar

For Dairy Cattle & Buffalo Farm Projects & Nutritional Infrastructure .

Dear Mr. Raja - Chirala ,

Good luck to start your Dairy farm Project at Chirala .

We can establish your Dream Dairy Project at your own Agro – Commercial land area and with Complete infrastructure for Farm sector based on Productive herd , shed design and construction , bio gas and waste recycling management , milking parlor , Milking machines , vaccines , dairy lab equipments , medicines , productive and reproductive technologies , Vety. Clinic set up , cooling equipments , dairy farm sanitizers , nutrition for productive animals , routine shed + milking + feeding + breeding + milk process section management , Cattle Feed Unit , Manpower management etc… Send your detail with confidence ..

Hi Mr Vijay i am from chirala we are planning to start dairy farm and looking for Murrah Buffalo, as we are new ti dairy can u help me in buying good yield Buffalos, can u provide me your contact details to communicate with you or call me

agri9835

Dairy Cattle & Buffalo Farm Projects & Nutritional Infrastructure .

we are planning to start dairy farm and looking for Murrah Buffalo, as we are new ti dairy can u help me in buying good yield Buffalos, can u provide me your contact details to communicate with you or call me

ksanju

sell my murrah buffaloes

Sell my 15murrah buffaloes pls contect me

hari2175

Dear kadasani,
Im HARISH. Im planning to buy 25 murrah buffaloes by end of this month or by mid of next month.
I guess by now u would have started running the farm. So, did u find the buffaloes yielding 15 to 20 ltrs/day ? And are you satisfied with the promises made by the sellers ?
Please do share the details ? It would be great help if you share details. Selection of animals is the first step of a successful dairy farm, so please help. hari2175(at)yahoo.co.in.
Thank u

lonely

Hi All,

Should your require Green Fodder, Kindly contact me as we supply Fresh Green Alfalfa Grass to South India in Bulk. We are regularly supplying it in South India. Kindly contact me on the number mentioned below for further details.

Regards,

Chetan K

sharma1968

If you are still looking for more . . Trusted brand of Murrah buffalo from haryana & punjab is well known for its high milk yielding, available for dairy farming at reasonable rates. If anybody interested in dairy farming, kindly contact Mr. Rajendra Sharma (Ex-Army),cell No. 09030139901. mail id : rksharma.faujnet@yahoo.com. Bulk orders are most welcomed.
*EASILY AVAILABLE CAPACITY OF 10 TO 20 LITRES MILK DAILY MURRAH BUFFALO*

BIZNESS ADDRESS FOR A.P.AND SOUTH CIRCLE :

# B20,3rd Floor, Amrutha Arcade,
(Near Reliance Digital/Opp. Padamavathi theatre)
Kacheguda, HYDERABAD-500027 (A.P.)

sharma1968

However if you are still looking for more :

Trusted brand of Murrah buffalo from haryana & punjab is well known for its high milk yielding, available for dairy farming at reasonable rates. If anybody interested in dairy farming, kindly contact Mr. Rajendra Sharma (Ex-Army),cell No. 09030139901.mail id : rksharma.faujnet@yahoo.com Bulk orders are most welcomed.
*EASILY AVAILABLE CAPACITY OF 10 TO 20 LITRES MILK DAILY MURRAH BUFFALO*

BIZNESS ADDRESS FOR A.P.AND SOUTH CIRCLE :

# B20,3rd Floor, Amrutha Arcade,
(Near Reliance Digital/Opp. Padamavathi theatre)
Kacheguda, HYDERABAD-500027 (A.P.)

guptasreenath

i am looking for the dairy farm setup in hyderabad

Dear Mr. Raja - Chirala ,

Good luck to start your Dairy farm Project at Chirala .

We can establish your Dream Dairy Project at your own Agro – Commercial land area and with Complete infrastructure for Farm sector based on Productive herd , shed design and construction , bio gas and waste recycling management , milking parlor , Milking machines , vaccines , dairy lab equipments , medicines , productive and reproductive technologies , Vety. Clinic set up , cooling equipments , dairy farm sanitizers , nutrition for productive animals , routine shed + milking + feeding + breeding + milk process section management , Cattle Feed Unit , Manpower management etc… Send your detail with confidence ..

Hi, can you pls call me on 9247280745 to discuss further.

N

niladsadmin

PROBIOTIC FEED FOR CATTLE IN INDIA

The basal diets of ruminants are mainly crop residues (sorghum, bajra and any other plant straws), and low quality pasture with high fiber content deficient in nitrogen, readily fermentable energy, minerals and vitamins.
In India farming contributes 4.9% of rural GDP of the country.
In general, ruminants are colonized by indigenous micro biota, which assist in digestion and nutrient absorption. However, changes in the dietary content could adversely affect the autochthonous gut micro biota, which leads to intestinal dysbiosis and poor digestion.
To overcome such hurdles we have come up with a technology that offers a probiotic-fermented diet using crop residues that are cheap and locally available, to replace expensive and toxic feed additives and dietary supplements. It involves fermentation of forage with the potential probiotic cultures comprising of Lactic acid bacteria (LAB) and yeast.
Outcome:
 It can efficiently hydrolyze the fiber rich feed into short chain fatty acids (SCFAs), which serve as readily accessible bio available energy to the animals.
 They offer resistance to the animals against various infections by strengthening the immune system.
 The digestibility rate, feed conversion ratios and health status of the animals will be improved
We hope to provide an effective solution. Kindly contact us to know more regarding our product and customizing our innovation with your specific needs.

Contact Us at : niladsadmin@rediffmail.com or +91-9596652020, +91-8974272405