Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Looking for Medicinal herbs Contract farming

Register

Click Here!

medicinal herbs

As we all aware, Indian medicinal herbs are found in different varieties, in different states of India, depend upon the soil type and the weather. Not all the herbs are suitable for all the soils.
I am a Chennai Based businessman, have vast contacts globally to export high quality organic herbs from India. Looking for interested individuals with land, facilities for such corporate farming. We can enter-into a buy-back agreement between us.
Contact me at paultrevor@yahoo.com

jpmange

I have 25 acres land in Kutchh, Gujarat with borewell irrigation facility. Also can arrange 100 acres more.

I am interested in cultivation of medicinal plants under contract farming/buy back scheme.
Kindly inform terms conditions to proceed further.

Jamnadas Mange
anmol Agro Farm

pioneeragri

We are qualified agri consultant providing complete package for cultivation of site specific medicinal and aromatic plants along with full buyback support.

We provide expert site visit, complete site evaluation, on-site counseling and based on available set of conditions, we recommend best suited crops for particular farm site. Buy back of your final produce is our requirement to meet out our export needs.

For more details you can visit our website i.e. PIONEER AROMATICS & AGRI SOLUTIONS or contact us at the following.

Dr Ubaid Khan

bkotak

i have 15 acre of land at chikmangalur, karnataka

As we all aware, Indian medicinal herbs are found in different varieties, in different states of India, depend upon the soil type and the weather. Not all the herbs are suitable for all the soils.
I am a Chennai Based businessman, have vast contacts globally to export high quality organic herbs from India. Looking for interested individuals with land, facilities for such corporate farming. We can enter-into a buy-back agreement between us.
pls guide me about contract farming for herbs in karnataka my contact no 9480577645

sidhi

for contract farming.

pls give us some more details .we are from rajasthan ,we have a big group of farmers pls contact 9414297097.

quickdeals

cheapest agriculture farm house land available from madhya pradesh only 65000 to 5 lacks per acer good soil and electric city faculties- call- 07828041288

quickdeals

cheapest agriculture farm house land available from madhya pradesh only 65000 to 5 lacks per acer good soil and electric city faculties- call- 07828041288

quickdeals

quickdeals

dsbabunaidu

Dear sirs, I am D.SURESH BABU, from tiruvallur, tamilnadu near chennai and having a 2.5 acre land with good source of water through out the year. I am interested in farming medicinal plants. So, send me the details. My No.9444208714 and Email : dsbabunaidu@gmail.com