Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Opportunity Looking for like minded working partners /share holders/ investors.

Register

Click Here!

naeemsogay

hello, i have been studying and working on my mango orchard for last three yrs. Although it is my thirty yr old farm, i personally got involved about three yrs ago.

I am in search of likeminded people.
Here are some of those characteristics I am looking for to match my definition of like-minded people in this context.

1. You like hands-on farming.
  2. You like outdoor work.
  3. You don't mind getting tanned.
  4. You either know to farm with nature or are willing to learn.
  5. You are not scared of nature.
  6. You have enough money to invest.
  7. You can work in a team.
  8. You like efficiency.
  9. You are not racist or casteist or politically motivated.
  10. You have talent in production (seeding making beds ready, harvesting, etc)
  11. you have talent in marketing,( offline, and or online)
  12. You have talent in building infrastructure.
  13. You are a generally a healthy person.
  14. You want to be a part of something special.
  15. You are not scared of new visions.

If you have some of these characteristics ... not necessarily all then we can talk.

Apart from the working men/women, you might be a person who wants to volunteer without stipend for the fun of it.

You could be a person who is willing to pay for a course and practicals.

You could be a person who wants to invest in a good thing...but won't work for whatever reason.

You could be a person who would like our nutritious products...fresh fruits, fresh vegetables grown in a real natural way with high nutrients, our quality nonchemical compost and fertilizers, our home garden tools, and some other goodies.

You could be a person looking for a parcel of land with somebody to run an efficient farm.

You could be a person who has a land and wants somebody to really take care of it.

If you are any of these persons you should talk and reply with as much details about your own thoughts and resources as openly as possible remembering this is public forum.

nnavya

Please contact me
we have a farm and want to invest on mango plantation
We want to buy land
We are looking for someone to look after our farm
Urgent

Last edited by a moderator:

harshavardhans

hello, i have been studying and working on my mango orchard for last three yrs. Although it is my thirty yr old farm, i personally got involved about three yrs ago.

Here are some of those characteristics I am looking for to match my definition of like-minded people in this context.

8. You like efficiency.

If you have some of these characteristics ... not necessarily all then we can talk.

Apart from the working men/women, you might be a person who wants to volunteer without stipend for the fun of it.

You could be a person who wants to invest in a good thing...but won't work for whatever reason.

You could be a person who would like our nutritious products...fresh fruits, fresh vegetables grown in a real natural way with high nutrients, our quality nonchemical compost and fertilizers, our home garden tools, and some other goodies.

You could be a person looking for a parcel of land with somebody to run an efficient farm.

You could be a person who has a land and wants somebody to really take care of it.

If you are any of these persons you should talk and reply with as much details about your own thoughts and resources as openly as possible remembering this is public forum.
Hi, Where is your farm located? It will be nice if you are nearby

freshg

8. You like efficiency.

Very good at online marketing. Well versed in google ads. Just need internet connection.
Like to take care of any farm.
# SINGLE
Can work in any place.