Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Looking for land in around Bangalore and Mysore

Register

Click Here!

mdnusrath

hi,
I am in need of fertile farm land not more than 100 kms from Bangalore or 30 to 50 kms From Mysore preferably Mysoye Outy road. My maximum investment amount is INR 10 lac. I am ok with either 5 acres with Rs 2 lac/acre or 10 acres with Rs 1 lac/acre. I am a genuine buyer & hence would request only genuine sellers to contact me. Existing cultivated land would be wonderful.

Contant me with full details.

nav_45300330

land at mysore, karanataka

hello,
i have land behind chamundi hills , 10 acres ,fenced, ample water ( 365 days) open well, labour quarters ,cattle shed right now we r growing paddy....

u can contact me
regards
naveen

Last edited by a moderator:

crmuralidhara

hi,
I am in need of fertile farm land not more than 100 kms from Bangalore or 30 to 50 kms From Mysore preferably Mysoye Outy road. My maximum investment amount is INR 10 lac. I am ok with either 5 acres with Rs 2 lac/acre or 10 acres with Rs 1 lac/acre. I am a genuine buyer & hence would request only genuine sellers to contact me. Existing cultivated land would be wonderful.

I have three pieces of lands 11, 3.5 & 5.5 acres of presently cultivating lands.
The rates are little higher. However I can send the profile of the village and lands if you want to look at them. Plase send me your contact details -e-mail etc. Regards,

Muralidhara
========

mdnusrath

reply to your response

Please provide me full details. I will be visiting this area during first or second week of November. If I could I would like to survey the property. Thank you and Happy festival.

ali14

Available land near Bangalore

hi,

Available land near Bangalore within your budget,please contact for the detials.

tks.

hi,

austine

I have three pieces of lands 11, 3.5 & 5.5 acres of presently cultivating lands.
The rates are little higher. However I can send the profile of the village and lands if you want to look at them. Plase send me your contact details -e-mail etc. Regards,

Muralidhara
========
I am interested. .Kindly contact me.