Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Looking for JV Partner for a Integrated Energy Plantation & Biomass Power Project

Register

Click Here!

naturoagro

Hello,

We are planning to implement a integrated energy plantation & biomass power project in Tamilnadu near Ramanathapuram.

Already a pvt ltd company has been incorporated and we have till date purchased about 210 acres of land and plan is to buy a total of 500 acres of land and put up a 2MW Gasification based biomass power project for which we get about 1.4 Cr per MW grant from MNRE.

We are looking for JV investment partners who can invest in the project and help us to take this business forward.

The projected project IRR is about 25%.

If anyone is interested and would like to join hands then please email me on murali.anur@gppi.in or call me on +91-9900118831

Thanks,

Energy plantation and biomass power

Dear Sir,

We are interested. Please send details about projects along with financial analysis.

Regards.
Pramod Hati
Krishna Engineers & Consultants

Last edited by a moderator:

nsraman130

sir,

we are interested to know more about the project and have client base for investment. Kindly send us the project report

rgds
n.sriraman

gnanam_farmer

sir, iam gnanavadivel iam from kanchipuram distric i finished bsc and now iam planning to start intergrated farm for which i need financial support .give one chance for youngerters in agriculture.i want to prove with proper agreement and returns