Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted Looking for Horticulture Consultant

Register

Click Here!

dvsnreddy

Hello,

I am having 7 acres of land near doddaballapur, Bangalore Rural.
I am planning to cultivate carrot in the coming month. and so I am in need of consultant who can visit my farm regularly who can guide me right from purchasing seeds,preparing the soil,harvesting then helping in marketing etc.,

Organic carrot cultivation will be better.

Regards
dvsn

venkcae3

Hello,

I am planning to cultivate carrot in the coming month. and so I am in need of consultant who can visit my farm regularly who can guide me right from purchasing seeds,preparing the soil,harvesting then helping in marketing etc.,

Regards
dvsn
hi sir I can guide you from seed to sell with regular field visits contact 9666647177 Mr venkat

Hi dvsn,

I was in the same boat as you sometime back. Part time consultants will not be suitable for you, imho, due to many reasons which I do not want to go through here.

With due respects to all "consultants", I would like to suggest that you visit the kvk in your area to get guidance and supervise the work yourself.

Or, you can employ a full-time farm manager to supervise your farm.

Regards
Shan

greenlandfns

Hello,

Regards
dvsn
To Mr. DVSN and all members here on this thread:

Best fertilizer for any farm is the farmer's footsteps-Confucius.
So be ready for it, when you start any cultivation project.
Avoid mono crop farming is our advise to all-it is high risk to farmer, and mainly pushed by Government agencies and MNCs who wanted the products cheap-both with vested interests of promoting chemical inputs manufactured by PSUs, private chemical companies, seed companies etc and getting cheap food and other products. And this mono crop farming promoted by the Government agencies and MNCs is one of the major cause for increasing farmer suicide in India. Farming based only on soil and water is going to fail because plants take 60-70% nutrients from atmosphere and not from soil and water-this is the revelation made by an Agriculture Scientist, a retired director of Agriculture Department, Government of Kerala, in his latest book about Farming (This is known to traditional farmers since the beginning of farming) He also stated that this was the reason for failure of majority of grand techniques developed by Agriculture Science-all these science look at soil and water only and never bother about atmosphere, which offer more than 60% nutrients to plants.

Regarding Government Agencies support: During the last 3 months, I have sent at least 20 inquiries to almost 10 government agencies with responsibility to promote farming of various category of crops, with in house extension departments. So far I have got reply from 2 agencies only-one from Spices Board and another from an ICAR division!!! Others may be too busy with too many things and no time to reply at least once sentence clarification!!! That is our great government agencies. But farming activity can't wait like that as certain things to be done in certain time. If you don't do that in time then, you can't do it in that year; you have to wait for the next year season.

Consultants with correct experience and perspective will be the best option.
We offer complete consultancy for High Value Crops-Multi Cultivation Organic System, with a proper mixture of short term and long term crops, to assure highest return on investment from land. We don't support/promote mono crop farming. We don't promote chemical farming and high tech farming. We provide consultancy support for high value multi crop farming only, based on traditional/natural/organic/biodynamic/vriskha ayurveda system of farming.
If interested, please mail us for further details : E: greenlandfns@gmail.com

diy_farm

Hello,

Regards
dvsn
Please opt for multiple crops to increase your income diversity and also for soil health. This will also reduce dependency on chemical fertilisers.

intertrade

Hi dvsn,

I was in the same boat as you sometime back. Part time consultants will not be suitable for you, imho, due to many reasons which I do not want to go through here.

With due respects to all "consultants", I would like to suggest that you visit the kvk in your area to get guidance and supervise the work yourself.

Or, you can employ a full-time farm manager to supervise your farm.

Regards
Shan

Rightly said

sachinp

We would like to visit site first, We are into organic farming training, consultancy and organic certification of farm.
More details contact

Last edited by a moderator:

intertrade

Do not go for Organic*******

People, organisations, agencies does not know basic criteria for organic.

Go for conventional.

Be in touch I shall guide you Practically.

garao56

Try to take up carrot cultivation in the month of February to have eye on the market in summer months which will fetch more income (Generally more demand but less supply in the market)