Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

looking for high yielding cows - coimbatore(TN)

Register

Click Here!

govindaraj_cbe

Hello Sir,
I am uregently looking for high yielding cows.My farm is in Coimbatore,Tamil Nadu.Please could you share information about where I can buy in o nearby my city.
Thank you in advance
Govindaraj

snehalsolanki

Dairy farm equipments

Hi,
We are manufacturer and exporter of Milking Machine, Bulk Milk Cooler and Milk cans.
You can contact me

Hello Sir,
I am uregently looking for high yielding cows.My farm is in Coimbatore,Tamil Nadu.Please could you share information about where I can buy in o nearby my city.
Thank you in advance
Govindaraj

Last edited by a moderator:

ag_aman2004

Dear all,

Dear viewers/repliers, please reply if you know answer for this thread. In this thread, guy asking for good yielding cows. But some one asking him to buy the milking machine. Irrelevent answer.

Dear vendors...! If you want to sell your goods, please make a seperate thread.

Thanks
Amanullah Ag.

drsarkar

For Elite Herd of Milch Graded Buffaloes/ Cows Supply and Project Consult from GGDFCS

Dear Mr. G Raj ,
We are the Dairy Farm / Products manf. based sector with Dual breeds Goats , Poultry , Animal Feed unit's Project Consultancy Group . Our Organisation have H.O. at Madhya Pradesh , Rajasthan and Branches at Punjab , Haryana states with working in 12 States.
We are the turnkey Project Consultants and Implementers for medium / large projects have minimum supply of Animals atleast 50 nos. in Cows / Buffaloes ; 5000 Color Poultry and 250 nos. Goats with Terms and Conditions / Bank Guarantee / MoU Agreement . We all are Ph.D.'s and having more than 22 years exposures on techno-professional section . You can pool or contact the more Dairy farm owners for bulk supply with minimum 50 nos. Graded Elite Herd of Buffaloes / High milch herd of Crossbred cows / Pure Indian cows like sahiwal / Gir / Rathi etc. First you have to visit our Registered Office at Ratlam (M.P.) with complete discussions and book the Orders with your farm details .. Our contact details are :: GGDFCS India .. OR SEND PM for further development .. We had worked at Pallakad and you can get Graded Milch Cross Bred as well as Pure Indian Cows from Karnataka , Gujarat , Punjab , Haryana etc.. Plz send PM ..

Hello Sir,
Thank you in advance
Govindaraj

udayakumar

Hello Sir,
Thank you in advance
Govindaraj
let me know ur mail id or phone no. i in coimbatore and we can give

madhuriitd

Excellent cows for sale

We have 40 HF and Jersey cows for sale at our farm in Jaipur. These are green fodder grazing cows in excellent health.

The price of each cow is 50000-60000/- and we wish to sell all of them together as we are selling the land.

Only those who can visit the farm in the next 15-30 days should contact us

madhuriitd

Excellent cows for sale - Rajasthan

We have 40 HF and Jersey cows for sale at our farm in Jaipur. These are green fodder grazing cows in excellent health.

The price of each cow is 50000-60000/- and we wish to sell all of them together as we are selling the land.

Only those who can visit the farm in the next 15-30 days should contact us on