Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Looking for Franchises

Register

Click Here!

clover

“Boosting Advanced Ecological & Innovative Solutions via Franchising”

Realizing and encouraging with Scope & Performance, a brand “BIOSA from DENMARK”, first time adopted the franchise route for expansion in INDIA for Agriculture/Animal Husbandry/Waste Water Treatment/Solid Waste Treatment (Specialty in Composting)/Aquaculture, with a guarantee of assured Business.
We only look for enthusiastic, dedicated and committed franchisees with good business acumen and hunger to succeed.

Support for Franchises by. :::: Company assures of its support continuously in the following aspects::

1. We support our franchisees by providing continuous support and live product demonstrations.
2. All sort of Online/offline advertising material (Website, Leaflet, Demonstration CD’s, Performance Certificates and Posters).
3. We'll train you about the methods and technology behind our revolutionary sustainable programs; including compost manufacturing techniques, wastewater treatment procedure and much more.

Why Choose “BIOSA” ?

1. Already existing in 21 countries.
2. Opportunity to join a fast emerging international Brand.
3. High Profit margin business models.
4. Easily manageable franchise system.
5. 24*7*365 support system

For More Details, Contact the below:

Last edited by a moderator:

venkat2

biosa FRANCHISE

I am interested in becoming the franchisee of you.

Can you please send me details like investment required, earning potential etc

regards.
Venkat

tomy1963

Hi
Iam inrestd to know more about your business,please send your details to my mail
Regards
Tomy Simon

vnreddy

im interested if you could send me the details i would like to think about it & have a dialogue we see where we can head towards it.

hussainj

Please send me the detail i am interested in this thanks Hussain

Realizing and encouraging with Scope & Performance, a brand “BIOSA from DENMARK”, first time adopted the franchise route for expansion in INDIA for Agriculture/Animal Husbandry/Waste Water Treatment/Solid Waste Treatment (Specialty in Composting)/Aquaculture, with a guarantee of assured Business.
We only look for enthusiastic, dedicated and committed franchisees with good business acumen and hunger to succeed.

Support for Franchises by. :::: Company assures of its support continuously in the following aspects::

1. We support our franchisees by providing continuous support and live product demonstrations.
2. All sort of Online/offline advertising material (Website, Leaflet, Demonstration CD’s, Performance Certificates and Posters).
3. We'll train you about the methods and technology behind our revolutionary sustainable programs; including compost manufacturing techniques, wastewater treatment procedure and much more.

Why Choose “BIOSA” ?

pyrochem

pl send more detail

pl send more details by mail
pyrocheme@gmail.com

Why Choose “BIOSA” ?

rpdasari

I am interested in becoming the franchisee .

please send me details like investment required, earning potential etc

kezo

Sir/Madam, I am interested in becoming the franchisee. Kindly send me detail terms and conditions,especially investment of the same. Thank you. Shuyeve Kezo.

kb2301

Sir,
I am interested in becoming the franchisee. Kindly send me detail terms and conditions,especially investment of the same. my email

rahulmi

Dear Sir,
Kindly mail me about this in detail, including the investmet required to become a franchisee..

jam_yas

Interested in Franchise

Please send me the details about this my email

Why Choose “BIOSA” ?

gandhi_sana

Why Choose “BIOSA” ?

Hi , I am interested become the franchisee please send me the detail to my mail

b0023946

hi

I am interested in taking the franchisee. Kindly send me detail terms and conditions,especially investment and time required.

ak1388

I am interested in becoming the franchisee .

please send me details like investment required, earning potential etc