Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Looking for Form land in Tirunelveli(Nellai) or Coimbatore

Register

Click Here!

camycax

Hi All ,

I am looking for land to do our agriculture. I am looking near Tirunelveli or Coimbatore. My budget is 1,00,000.00 to 2,50,000.0 Rs(1lac to 2.5 per Acre).
If you have any land for sale please email me camymailbox-sale@yahoo.co.in , with clear detail location and available acre, price, current plantation details, water availability.

Thank you,
Raja.
camymailbox-sale@yahoo.co.in

Last edited:

camycax

Hi All ,

I am looking for land to do our agriculture. I am looking near Tirunelveli or Coimbatore. My budget is 1,00,000.00 to 2,50,000.0 Rs(1lac to 2.5 per Acre).
If you have any land for sale please email me camymailbox-sale@yahoo.co.in , with clear detail location and available acre, price, current plantation details, water availability.

Thank you,
Raja.
camymailbox-sale@yahoo.co.in

smileshivag

Please give me your contact number or contact me in below number. Need to have more clarity. I can help you out to get good land in that budget in tirunelveli area

saroni

Dear Raja,
Now having 50 acre with 1 free service 2 openwell land, Approach mud road only 500mts from bus route tar road,Red soil, soil depth minimum 8 ft level. All doc are ready to sale,Encumberance from 1950 onwards, sign by only 1 member. our expected price 2,25,000/acre. if really interested pl contact to

with regards,
Sivakumar,
Horticulture consultant,
Agri farm land value added services,
Saroni agri farm development services,
Tirunelveli.
South Tamil nadu.
9842157331/ Aircel/WhatsApp.
9442379331/Bsnl.
Mail to: saroni.1992@gmail.com