Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted Looking for farmland around Chennai 75-100 KM Radius from Vadapalani, Chennai

Register

Click Here!

sri100479

Hi Radha, I am Rani Thomas. Have land near Uthiramerur around 80km from Vadapalani. Have water and labour. Have already
erected drip irrigation for my plantations. It is red soil and great for herbals. Pls contact for further exchange of information. Regards
HI,

I am srikanth looking for farmland of 10-20 acres for lease close to chennai for agriculture and dairy farm.Please contact
renganathansrikanth@outlook.com

vbnexim

10 Acres Property Available on Lease or JV basis

We have aquaculture, poultry, ducks, agriculture in 35 acres property here near Trivandrum, Kerala.
We lack money to expand our work - so we need good partners.

We can give approx 15 acres of this property either on Lease basis
or on joint venture basis with profit sharing with some good partners.
Vinod Nair
Mob 9895692124

sindiafarmland

Hi I am looking for Farm Land/Farm House in south India. I am interested in farm that has fruit bearing trees, growing vegetables. I would like either with a house or without, if there is isn't one then i can build my own. I am not looking for expensive farm house/land . Depending on the location can be between 10 to 40 acres.

lakshman rao

Hi I am looking for Farm Land/Farm House in south India. I am interested in farm that has fruit bearing trees, growing vegetables. I would like either with a house or without, if there is isn't one then i can build my own. I am not looking for expensive farm house/land . Depending on the location can be between 10 to 40 acres.
please call me 0n +91 8123075038 to fullfill your requirement

arahman215

Hi,
I'm having 4.21 acres of land and a well with full set up. The land is having solar fence, is situated in Tirunelveli dist. If you are interested, contact me in my mail id:arahman215@gmail.com
Mobile: 8056116325
Time: 8 am to 11 am.

sindiafarmland

Hi Sir
Where do you like to have a farm land? Please suggest the area and also within how many Kilometres between a Major City.
Feel Free to Call B.Madhusudan @ 98451 37288
My preference would be near a major city say 1-2 hr drive from Bangalore, Mysore, Hosur, Chennai, Coimbatore, anywhere in south india. I am not interested in expensive lat option, i am ok if the acreage is small too but minimum of 5 acre and max 40 acres.

bindu_agri

Hi,

i have 22 acres of land its just 185 kms from bangalore. we have a beautiful farm house .
if any quires contact at bindia.vishvanath@gmail.com

Dear Sir,
The land is located in Western guards foot of the hill, Having scenic natural water falls is border of the our land. Soil is red and red sandy-loom, two bore well two solar 5hp motor pump and one agriculture free eb service. 7.5 acres has 2 feet * 2 feet drip irrigation installed, very fertile and got organic certification by SCOPE - Tamilnadu Govt. Suitable for organic integrated farming and also best investment. Please contact more details: 9710411132,9500062001.